11.02.2023

By Candlelight

 Good morning, Friends!

Today's card is actually a Christmas card - yay, Me!  As promised earlier with this card and this card, today's card is an additional image from a stamp set I've used a couple of times recently but they weren't Christmas cards.  Here is my foray down Christmas lane ~


Now isn't this a fun lamp post?  It makes me think that I can feel the soft snow falling on my face and hear the distant singing of carolers.  I'm really not sure how safe burning candles are on a wooden post though...

Stamping, a little ink blending, paint splattering (or at least an attempt), and then a foiled sentiment.  I knew I was going to turn this image into a Christmas card for the stash but I may just surprise you and make another!
I'm squeaking in but this card will be entered over at Peace On Earth #50, being totally inspired by the wintry scenes and the bright red truck.


Supplies:
   SSS - Cozy Wishes
   Splb - Elegant Holiday glimmer sentiment
   LI - Stitched Rectangle die

Well I'm off to see if I can get more Christmas cards made; I colored a few images on vacation plus embossed a bunch of backgrounds to play with -- let's see if I can put something together for my stash.  Wish me luck!


Hugs,
TK



7 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

I like the simplicity of your design TK and the glow you gave the candles! Pretty card. Good luck on your Christmas cards, I'm feeling the crunch too!

Bobby said...

The wonderful ink blending lets your little lantern glow, TK.

Bonnie said...

I love the glow and can imagine the softly falling snow and Christmas carolers.

Elaine aka Ellapu said...

Fabulous image and Beautiful design Thanks for sharing over at Peace on Earth Christmas and hope to see you in future challenges.
Elaine DT

KraftiKards (my blog)
613 Avenue Create DT
AAA Birthday DT
Peace on Earth Christmas DT
Simply Clean and Simple DT
Love to Scrap DT
Love to Craft DT
Mix it up DT
Merry Little Christmas DT

Rosemary said...

Beautiful Christmas card, TK. The inkblended background and glow around the lamp is so pretty!

Cat Craig said...

Very festive!

Loll said...

Sweet card TK. Gorgeous colouring! xx