11.21.2023

Be Merry

Hello, Friends!

We're nearing Thanksgiving and still packing in those Christmas cards!  Ok, at least that's what I'm doing!  I've got a couple more cuties today, made from vacation coloring and embossing, so let's get to it.


Sweet snowmen are Copic colored, embossed background swiped with silver Delicata, sentiment stamped and all popped onto a cardbase.

The next card comes from the same stamp set, and I can say I've never used him before as I usually get stuck at the sweet snowmen.  Another Copic colored image, fussy cut and placed on the embossed background, and a touch of twine added for interest.


Did you notice his glossied nose and eyes, plus the silver pen on the ornament and bells?


Supplies:
  
AI - Holly Jolly
  
   Card 1 - Spl Ski Lodge e/f, #F Be Merry
   Card 2 - CB Seasons Greetings e/f, PF Diag. Stitched Rectangle border die

Are you getting close to being done with your Christmas card?  Maybe you're one of the achievers who is already done; to that I say -- well done!

Have a great day and say ta-ta to any and all stress!

Hugs,
TK

 

11 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

These are cuties! I like the sweet expression on the reindeer's face!

Vicki Dutcher said...

Those images are all adorable! Cute couple of cards 😊

Verna Angerhofer said...

Your cards are so cute and fun! I love all the texture and both are so festive. Great job!

Cat Craig said...

Love the ef's, such a fun spot to land your darling images.

I Card Everyone said...

I DID notice that sweet glossy nose, TK and also how perfectly wonderful these embossed panels can bring such joy to your sweet, beautifully colored, friends!
=]

Bobby said...

I don't know which is cuter, TK, the wonderfully colored snow family or that glossy nosed reindeer. Both cards are fabulous.

Bonnie said...

Both of these cards are such fun, TK! Love those sweet snowmen, but Rudolph takes the cake with his shiny nose and eyes! Great details! Hope you have a lovely Thanksgiving. Whenever you celebrate is a special day.

Kate said...

Two great cards - both sweet images, beautifully coloured and perfectly balanced layouts! Love the texture of the embossed backgrounds! Hugs, Kate!

Rosemary said...

Sweet set of Christmas, TK! All the images are so cute, but that little reindeer is my favorite.

Loll said...

Adorable cards TK! Made me smile. :) xx

Ida said...

You've been going to town on Christmas cards (I'm still way behind). Both of these are so fun but I've got to say that Reindeer card is my favorite.