11.15.2023

A Birthday Wreath?

 Yup!  A Birthday wreath it is!

Hello and welcome to my humble abode...  Today I have a card, sent and received, now it's safe to post.  I had this foil plate still on my desk, wanting to use it again but with a different color scheme. so I chose to use "her" colors.  That being said, I'm kind of smitten by these colors too ~


I foiled the wreath in matte silver, colored with my Copics, then die cut everything out.  Oh, I used a pink foil for the sentiment -- it might be hard to see but the pink in the secondary label layer helps.  Here's a close-up ~


Everything was then placed on my embossed background -- ta da!
No challenge, no inspiration, just a need to use my pretty little wreath again -- happy I could do it too!

Supplies:
   SSS - Sketched Rose Wreath foil plate & dies
   WRMK - Quilted (button) e/f

Thanks for the visit, and Happy Hump Day!

Hugs,
TK




8 comments:

Cat Craig said...

so pretty on the quilted embossing.

Rosemary said...

beautiful birthday card, tk. just took a stroll through your blog and you have been busy! lots of lovely cards to enjoy.

Lisa Elton said...

That is a pretty little wreath and you added it to a pretty little card!

I Card Everyone said...

SHE loves it, my friend!! right down to that last little bit of pink and grey! Thanks again for remembering me!
=]

Bobby said...

It is a pretty wreath, TK.

Bonnie said...

And this is so pretty, TK! I'm glad you used it again and the gray and pink are so pretty! I'm sure the lucky person that received it was delighted!

Loll said...

Your wreath is so pretty, especially over the quilted background, TK! Gorgeous card. xx

Ida said...

This is very elegant. Love the colors.