11.24.2023

Polar Pals

 Hello and welcome!

I hope you had a relaxing, wonderfully blessed day whether you were celebrating Thanksgiving or not!  I had a wonderful day, but I've had more visiting than expected in the last few days and so I'm still hitting the craft room for more Christmas cards.  While I'm getting close in sheer numbers, I still want to have more choices.  However, I do have a card for you today that will be going to CTD #770 - dark green, yellow green and black, plus NBUS #56 for the use of a new die set ~


A QACAS card with an embossed panel (which I decided looked more interesting on this card with the embossing down), die cut bears and sweaters, upon which the bears were inked to set them off the white page, a small coordinating strip at the bottom and a foiled sentiment from my stash.  If you notice the little whirly "branch" on the die envelope, those were inked and placed on the inside of the card.

 

Supplies:
   Splb - Ski Lodge e/f, Poinsettia Spray (foiled sentiment from my stash)
   Ps - Nordic Bear dies (NBUS)
   
I want to thank you for the visit!  You bless me constantly, and in fact, for the last 8 years!  Yep, my blogiversary is today!  While I don't have massive followers, I sure have precious and supportive ones - Thank You!

Hugs,
TK





11 comments:

Vicki Dutcher said...

Snow cute with their green sweaters! 😊

Verna Angerhofer said...

Those polar bears are so cute with their sweaters! I love all the embossed texture on your card too!

I Card Everyone said...

TK, Polar Bears are my husband's favorite of all - even I love them with the gorgeous sweaters you've 'knitted' for them!
I'm going to try to remember to look at the de-bossed side - you're right about his one!
=]

Rosemary said...

Sweet card, TK. The polar bears look fabulous in their fun sweaters!

Cat Craig said...

Those bears are soooo cute.

Bobby said...

So cute, TK. The de-bossed background was a great way to go.

Wanda Cullen said...

So adorable pairing these sweater-clad polar bears with the sweater knit embossing in the background! Love it! Thanks for playing along with us at CTD!

Lisa Elton said...

I like the way you dressed the bears and the pretty background you've given them! This is a festive card, TK. I'm thankful for you my sweet friend. Congrats on 8 years!

Bonnie said...

I LOVE your bears with their cozy sweaters, TK! The white embossed sweater design keeps with the cozy theme! Congratulations on your Blogiversary! Keep up the good work.

Ida said...

Love this one - Super cute. Congrats on CTD pick.

Loll said...

Adorable card TK. LOVE those sweet polar bears with their amazing sweaters. And the background --- gosh that is just PERFECT. Amazing work! Congrats on your blogaversary! xx