11.18.2023

PFS - November 2023 Craft Along

Good day, Friends!

Today I have a special card for you, not the content, not to the recipient, but that I actually participated in a "group" - Pinkfresh Studios November 2023 Create & Connect!  I don't have FB, IG or Twitter but this was done on Zoom, maybe you've done one before?  I think I'll be back!

Here's my make ~


There were two options, and I chose Heather Hoffman's for the roses.  I stuck pretty close to Heather's beautiful card, with a few deviances for the supplies I didn't have.  I had to use different inks, a different background die and due to use of shimmering cardstock on the window, I was only able to use the first part of the sentiment and forego the stamping portion.  You'll have to step over and see her beautiful make!

Here's a close-up of the shimmering cardstock ~

 

That's it for me today!  Have a great weekend and take time to make a few of your own beauties!

Supplies:
   PFS - Delicate Rosebuds, Scripted Greetings (both NBUS)



Hugs,
TK

9 comments:

Bobby said...

What a beautiful card, TK. I recently did the combined Pinkfresh-Altenew class and it was great although only part of it was live. I think I'd prefer a Zoom. Heather does a great job teaching and you're a great learner.

Cat Craig said...

ITs a beautiful card, TK. Love the options you chose.

Verna Angerhofer said...

Beautiful card and so well designed! Wonderful colors too!

Vicki Dutcher said...

So pretty! Love this layout too

Rosemary said...

Your card is just beautiful, TK! I love the soft colors on the rosebuds paired up with the soft shimmery cardstock.

I Card Everyone said...

I've yet to participate in one of the Pinkfresh classes, TK. Sounds and looks like it was a success! Such a pretty card!
=]

Bonnie said...

Gorgeous rosebuds, TK! And I love that gold arched frame! A very elegant card!

Loll said...

LOVE your roses and the gorgeous gold arched frame. Beautiful work, TK! xx

Ida said...

What a pretty card. Lovely soft color scheme. I love roses (they remind me of my mom who grew the most beautiful roses). - I've never done a zoom before.