11.06.2023

A Christmas Wreath and a challenge (or two!)

 Good day, Fine Friends!
I've had a busy weekend, with a few cards made but I thought I'd pop this one in first because it works for MFT Sketch #670 and MFT Christmas, though I am sad so say that I didn't use any wonderful MFT products today ~


A stamped wreath with a few extra images, colored with my Copics, then cut and popped up a bit.  My "dome" is upside down (you do see it, right?) and the sentiment placed below, just like the sketch.  The sentiment was a foiled sentiment from last year so there's one bit used - yay!  I placed it on an embossed background and ta-da!

 


Supplies:
   MB - Christmas Botanicals
   Alt. - Nesting Slim Dies 
   Splb - Forever Green e/f, Poinsettia Spray (sentiment)

I'm off to get this posted, but I'll see you around soon!

Hugs,
TK
   
   







8 comments:

Vicki Dutcher said...

Fun wreath!

Verna Angerhofer said...

Beautiful Christmas card and great entry for the challenge!

I Card Everyone said...

That Sketch has been around the block and back again, hasn't it? You really did a great job of shaking it up, TK! So pretty!
=]

Bonnie said...

Such a pretty wreath, TK, and I do see the dome!

Bobby said...

The beautiful wreath pops off that label/dome, TK.

Marcia Hill said...

Love your upside down layout and beautifully colored wreath TK, and the embossed background too! Lovely, lovely card!! Hugs. 😊

Lisa Elton said...

I love the you flipped the sketch! This is a pretty card, TK!

Ida said...

Great idea flipping the sketch. I can see the dome. Love the pretty wreath and the foil element.