10.26.2023

A Little Message to Say

Welcome!

Today's card comes from the fact that I still had this stamp out on my desk from this card, so I thought I'd change up the design and make another card from my stash ~


I Copic-colored in slightly mellower colors, placed a piece of dp horizontally and then mimicked the mailbox square with a foiled square sentiment label.  I also added a bit of glossy accents on the berries, as well.


Supplies:
   SSS - Cozy Wishes
   Splb - ?? glimmer sentiment plate

Well hopefully I'll be hiding in my craft room this weekend for A TON of Christmas card making!  I'm WAY behind and need to make a bunch, so hopefully I'll be back with a few cards soon.  I was able to do some random coloring while on vacation, maybe that'll kickstart my deficit!

Take care and enjoy your weekend.

Hugs,
TK



 

8 comments:

Vicki Dutcher said...

Cute mail box. Fun card.

Bonnie said...

I love this dressed up mailbox, TK! What a pretty way to say hello!

Verna Angerhofer said...

Fantastic card design and great coloring!

I Card Everyone said...

TK, you are such a tease! I adore that mailbox and how you've colored it today! SUCH a beautiful message to say just about anything at all!
=]

Ida said...

Isn't it fun to use the same stamp in a different way. Both your cards using it were just great. I like how you added the foiled sentiment. I am also "way behind" on Christmas cards. Hope to start working on them soon.

Rosemary said...

Your card is so very sweet, TK!

Lisa Elton said...

I do enjoy this pretty little mailbox! This is a wonderful card, TK!

Bobby said...

I love how you designed your card around the cute little mailbox, TK.