10.24.2023

Masculine Fall Birthday

Hello!
I have returned from afar and can now catch up on a few posts.  Are you ready? 

A quick card, but definitely a fall Birthday card ~


A foil plate, foiled in copper, die cut and placed over a color panel and sentiment added.  EZ PZ, lemon Squeezee!  This card went to a co-worker while I was away on vacation.  The other gals had a bit of a party, and I'm so happy they carried on without me -- my card's presence was enough for me...

I think I'll send this over to The Four Seasons - Anything Goes Fall, although I didn't use the inspiration photo board.


Supplies:
   Splb - Autumn Leaf border glimmer plate & copper foil
   PFS - Folk Edge Rectangle dies

Thanks for the visit -- see you soon!

Hugs,
TK




8 comments:

Vicki Dutcher said...

Stunning foiled leaves! Awesome card

Verna Angerhofer said...

Your foiled leaf design on the birthday card is gorgeous!

Lisa Elton said...

What pretty leaves, TK! This is a terrific way to say happy birthday. I'll bet your co-worker loved it!

I Card Everyone said...

TK, I love your copper foiling! I'm sure your card's presence was appreciated and loved!
Welcome home!
=]

Bobby said...

Love the leaves foiled in copper, TK, and that the border lets the other color come through.

Bonnie said...

This is so classy, TK! Love those copper foiled leaves and the color peeking through the back panel!

Ida said...

Beautiful card. The copper foiled leaves are so pretty.

Rosemary said...

Wonderful card, TK. The foiled leaf border is perfect for a masculine card.