10.09.2023

JUGS #700 - Happy 700th to you!

Hello and welcome!

Today's card is for the party going on at JUGS #700, I really had to participate!  Won't you join in the party?    Just look at these colors -- gorgeous!


Here's my contribution -


I hot foiled the pretty wreath in copper; while it's hard to see on this photo, the next photo will show it a bit better.  After foiling, I used a few Copics to color in the wreath.  It was then die cut and popped up off the woodgrain cs.  After searching for a long, straight sentiment, I was able to find this one and again foiled it in copper, cut it down and glued it over the wreath.


See that copper?  Yum!  Sorry about the shadow at the bottom, but I needed to tilt the card to capture the copper shine in light that was quickly fading.  I didn't stamp inside as I'll save this card for an unknown occasion, as it works for Sympathy, Prayer, Missing You, etc.

Supplies:
   SSS - Sketched Rose Wreath foil plate & dies
   Splb - More Glimmer Sentiments & dies

Thank you for the visit, and I hope you have an amazing week!

Hugs,
TK


12 comments:

Verna Angerhofer said...

Beautiful wreath card! Great colors!

Vicki Dutcher said...

Awesome card! I love the Kraft base with the light blue. Turned out fantastic. Thanks for sharing at JUGS

Carol said...

Absolutely gorgeous use of our colors! That textured background and the beautifully colored and foiled focal point are perfect in every way!!! So happy you shared this beauty with us at Just Us Girls!

Bobby said...

Your wreath is lovely foiled in copper, TK, and it looks wonderful on the woodgrain paper. Thanks for sharing in our birthday celebration at Just Us Girls.

I Card Everyone said...

LOve this card, TK -and yes YUM to that copper! Such a beautiful use of those challenge colors!
=]

Bonnie said...

You are on a roll, my friend! A beautiful wreath and perfect way to use these colors! It's so pretty on the woodgrain paper!

Lisa Elton said...

Oh, I like this so much, TK! The copper foiling is extra pretty with our colors and your wreath is wonderful. So happy to spot this in our gallery. Thanks for joining the celebration!

Loll said...

Beautiful card using the challenge colours, TK. I LOVE this wreath and it looks amazing over the woodgrain textured background. xx

Nancy said...

Such a pretty wreath and card, TK. I love the background as it makes the colors pop. Thanks for sharing with us at Just Us Girls for our 700th challenge.

Rosemary said...

Oh that wreath is just beautiful in the JUGs colors, TK! And your lovely design shows the colors off perfectly.

Pam Sparks said...

So beautiful TK! What color does not go with kraft?! lol I love it!

Ida said...

What a pretty wreath. I love the colors, the wood grain embossing and that copper, so shiny.