10.08.2023

On Your Special Day

 Good day, Friends!
Today I'm celebrating a special someone and her Birthday, here's the card ~


Today's card was water colored with a combination of DIs and pens, the darker accents were actually easier with the pens for me.  I embossed, painted and then cut it down before popping it up on the matching base.  A hot foiled sentiment on vellum was made, and then it was cut to match the oval used on the flowers.  I used 1/8" tape pieces, rolled it thin, and then placed them under the loops on words and at the very edge of the oval cut.  It's hard to see the sentiment in the photos, the next photo may help a bit.


Maybe not... but it really is easier to see IRL!  This embossing folder is making its debut, so I'll enter over at NBUS #55.  Thank you for the visit, and my wish is for you to have an amazing rest of the day!



Supplies:
   MB - Magnificent Magnolias e/f
   Splb - Yana''s Special Sentiments

Hugs,
TK


10 comments:

Verna Angerhofer said...

That is a truly amazing card design! Fabulous water coloring and beautiful colors. It is worthy of framing. I love it.

Lisa Elton said...

Yay, it worked! That special someone is going to be tickled pink to receive her gorgeous birthday card! You've inspired me to give foiling on vellum a go. I love the way it looks here. Fabulous card, TK!

I Card Everyone said...

TK you have captured those magnolias magnificently! [see I do read your supply lists! lol] and that pink foil? Pretty as can be with this lovely green card base!
=]

Vicki Dutcher said...

Stunning coloring! I thought it was designer paper! Your friend will love this I’m sure 👍

Rosemary said...

absolutely gorgeous card, tk! the coloring is amazing.

Jeanne H said...

A beautiful card!!

Loll said...

AMAZING card TK! Your watercolouring of these gorgeous flowers really brought them to life. LOVE the pink foiled sentiment ... perfection. xx

Bobby said...

Your coloring on the magnolias is magnificent, TK. The pink foiled sentiment works perfectly with them. Lucky birthday girl.

Bonnie said...

WOW! What a gorgeous watercolor and I LOVE that pink foiling! A beautiful and special card for your special person, TK!

Pam Sparks said...

WOW! Stunning TK! I love this! Beautiful watercoloring and foiling on vellum! Be still my heart! Lovely card!