10.30.2023

Masculine Fall Birthday 2.0

Greetings, Friends!
I hope your week if off to a fabulous start and the remainder is a blessing yet to come.

Today's card is another masculine fall Birthday card ~




While I really wrestled with doing a bit of inking on the leaves, I decided that I really just liked the leaves and their texture with the blue and kraft colors.  While additional colors would've been beautiful, sometimes keeping it simple is just as good!  This card's pretty self-explanatory so I'll save you the ya-da ya-da!

Supplies:
   LF - Stitched Leaves
   Splb - Labels 4 (I think.... lost my recipe note -- doh!)

Today is Halloween and while Hubbs and I don't celebrate it, I do hope you celebrate to your heart's content and consume all the goodies you desire!

Hugs,
TK

10 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

Wonderful CAS card, TK!

Viv said...

Perfectly CAS man card TK!

Verna Angerhofer said...

Beautiful card design and I love the colors!

Vicki Dutcher said...

Great colors together - awesome card

Cat Craig said...

Fab man card! (Got back Friday from several weeks in Utah visiting my family. Had 500+ blog visits to make, too overwhelming so I am starting over with a clean slate of visits today!)

I Card Everyone said...

Just so you know, it's really me ... I LOVE THAT BLUE PANEL! So wonderful with the creamy kraft! Whose kraft is that anywho?
Gorgeous card, my friend!
=]

Bonnie said...

These are my favorite leaf dies and I love them on the blue background! Something I need to remember!

Ida said...

A very nice CAS card. Those stitched leaves are really neat.

Bobby said...

My favorite leaf dies too and I love the simplicity and elegance of them left in kraft with the blue panel, TK.

Loll said...

This is such an awesome card TK. I LOVE the CAS design, with the gorgeous blue giving providing the WOW! factor. Great work! xx