10.31.2023

Happy Halloween?

Greetings!

So I ask, is Happy Halloween an oxymoron?  Depends on who you ask, I guess.  However, happy is a must if you ever want to see me around Halloween.  We've never really celebrated it with our kids, but it sure doesn't bother me that others do.  However I must say that me making Halloween cards is definitely something that I'm not used to.  It all started when someone (I wonder who?) enabled me to buy an adorable stamp set, then it took flight from there.  Wanna see?


This one is a true Halloween card though I'm unsure which direction it'll swoosh off to.  My second card is a bit of a mixture of holidays, like Halloween and Thanksgiving.  I changed directions in what I was doing, and so this morphed into a card to send to my grandson -- a thankful heart to have him in our lives! 


They recently moved across the state and Grandpa and I aren't fairing so well...  this card whisked its way out the door to him.  As for these images?  Just you wait and see... there's more to come!

I'll send a card to NBUS #55 since I just got this stamp set, and Inspired by Boo and yes, I'm barely sliding in!!!

Supplies:
   WF - Boo Combo stamps/dies (NBUS)
   MFT - Blueprints 27
   MCS (oob) - Happy Thanksgiving sentiment on card #2

And while you're all snuggly in your comfy pajamas, think of me sitting outside in the mid 30's, huddled around a propane fire, sipping hot cocoa, watching a movie on a big screen and handing out candy to the kiddos!  Enjoy!

Hugs,
TK




11 comments:

Verna Angerhofer said...

What fun! That easy riding ghost is so cute! Great card design!

Ida said...

OMG! - So adorably cute. - Imagine my surprise when I saw this darling little Halloween card here. It's really fun. Both cards are great. I love how you used it in a way other than Halloween as well.

Vicki Dutcher said...

Cute flying…bear? Whatever he’s cute ☺️

Ida said...

Double OMG when I opened my mailbox today and this card was in it. It is so adorable. Thank you from the bottom of my heart for sending to me.

Cat Craig said...

Adorable! I am not one for scary halloween either.

Bobby said...

So cute, TK.

I Card Everyone said...

If it was me, I will not apologize, TK! Two darling cards came from his first flight - can't wait for next year!
LOve his purple striped hat!
=]

Lisa Elton said...

I'll bet your grandson was excited when he opened his adorable card! These are both oodles of fun, TK. I look forward to what you have in store for us with this set!

Bonnie said...

This is the cutest Halloween card, TK! I wonder who enabled you, LOL! He makes an adorable Thanksgiving card too! How could they move so far away! I know you miss them terribly.

Laurel said...

How cute! I am sure he loved it. Thanks so much for playing along at Inspired By!

Rosemary said...

Cute set of Halloween cards, TK!