10.01.2023

Birthday Mail

Hello!
I'm going to make this short (hopefully) and sweet (even more hopeful) so I can get this in a couple of challenges, one about to wrap.  I've used the colors from Color Throwdown #762 and an NBUS product.


Stamped image, colored with Copics, cut out with an arched die, pp placed underneath and sentiment stripe mounted below the image -- image and sentiment popped up on foam.  We were to use the colors cream, kraft, rust and mossy green.


Sad to say, I got this stamp set a couple of years ago with a SSS stamp kit.  While I really loved the stamps, I have never used it -- until now!  Shame on me for taking so long...



Supplies:
   SSS - Cozy Wishes (NBUS)
   WF - Nested Dome dies
   HB - The Bees Knees pp

Thank you for the visit -- have an awesome week!

Hugs,
TK

 

10 comments:

Loll said...

Wonderful birthday card, TK. Love your design! xx

Verna Angerhofer said...

Your card is so well designed and beautiful with the choice of the mailbox image! Great coloring too!

I Card Everyone said...

Oh TK, it's a fabulous image and you've colored it to perfection! Those scalloped stripes are sure to please that birthday girl/boy!
=]

Bonnie said...

Such a pretty mailbox, TK! Great coloring!

Bobby said...

Great image. Great coloring. I can see so many ways to use that fun mailbox, TK.

Vicki Dutcher said...

Welcome to my world! The amount of purchased products not used…..craziness! glad you finally used your’s. This card turned out wonderful!

Ida said...

This turned out great.

Lisa Elton said...

Short, sweet and very cute! What a fun little mailbox!

Rosemary said...

beautiful birthday card, tk. the coloring is lovely!

Darnell said...

Uh-huh, watch yourself, girl! Here at NBUS, we are a no-shame-zone!! Besides which, "a couple of years ago" made me chuckle when I consider that I have some NBUS older than my grandsons! At this point, it begs the question: WHY am I not putting those few relics in the give-away box???🤔

Your "happy mail" card is a delightful birthday card design and a great use of the colors. Love how the dome die mimics the door on the mailbox! Thank you so much for inspiring everyone at NBUS! Hugs, Darnell