9.27.2023

Winter Cardinals x 2

Hello!
I'm back again with a couple cards and they're even Christmas cards!!!  I'm really hoping I can get caught up (now that my overtime at work has been banned for a bit), not that I mind since I actually like my life!

Today's cards, or at least one of them, will be heading to Peace On Earth #48 and NBUS #54 so let's get right to it ~


These little cardinals were new to my stash and had to come out and play, so I actually made two cards.  What you can't see (may-haps in the close-up below) is that I used a clear glitter pen for the white portions of the candy canes and on the snow.  I was inspired by the bottom right of the inspiration photo (ink blending appearance of the sky) and the snowy scenes for this card.


There are three sweet birds in this set, and I couldn't let the third be left out so...


Again, glitter gel pen was used on the tips of the boughs and top of the branch ~


Aren't these guys just the cutest?  I've never asked that question before, right?!

  

Supplies:
   P&M - Winter Cardinals & dies
   
That's it for me today!  Thank you for the visit and have a spectacular remainder of the week.

Hugs,
TK


9 comments:

Vicki Dutcher said...

Oh, I love red cardinals! These are over-the-top, adorable! Super fun card,

Verna Angerhofer said...

Super cute cardinals and both the cards are wonderful and well done!

I Card Everyone said...

they ARE the cutest EVER! TK you haven't mentioned where these darlings came from - but OH you have used them brilliantly!
=]

Bobby said...

They are adorable, TK. I love seeing cardinals perched in a snow covered tree.

Rosemary said...

super cute set of cards, tk! the little cardinals are so sweet and perfectly colored.

Loll said...

Your new cardinal set is so adorable TK. LOVE all three of your card designs. xx

Bonnie said...

These are the cutest birds, TK! I love the expressions on their sweet faces! Great job on the blended background and the single cardinal is extra sweet on the plaid!

Ida said...

Both of these are really cute and fun cards. The green one really caught my eye though.

Lisa Elton said...

How fun are they! Two super cute cards, TK!