9.19.2023

Autumn Sunflowers

 Hello, Dear Friends!
I know I haven't made many cards but I'm back today to help with that situation.  It seems that I have MANY cards to catch up on plus I'm really behind on my Christmas cards!  Yikes!

Today's card is for a use of my favorite sunflower stamp, but I decided that I really needed to order the dies -- it's quite fussy and sometimes you just don't have time!  I did get that order in already -- teehee.


So other than the fussy-cutting, this was really fun to put together and will be given away soon.  The flowers were Copic colored, and placed over the dp, and a foiled sentiment popped up.  This foil (Aura) is a gold-ish color but it really shines a little bit of everything when you get it in the right light!


 

Supplies:
   HB - Sweet Sunflowers, Autumn Afternoon dp
   SB - Essential Glimmer Sentiments, Aura foil

Thank you for the visit, and may you have a wonderful rest of the week!

Hugs,
TK








7 comments:

Verna Angerhofer said...

Beautiful birthday carts with the gorgeous sunflowers!

I Card Everyone said...

Oh, my goodness, TK! This is absolutely stunning!! I give you so much credit for fussy-cutting this - yes you do deserve that die as precious as your crafty time is!
=]

Cat Craig said...

Gorgeous blooms, love sunflowers in Fall.

Bonnie said...

Pretty sunflowers and you definitely needed the die, TK!

Lisa Elton said...

I can see why you like those sunflowers, they're pretty! Terrific fall birthday card, TK!

Loll said...

Sweet card TK!! Love your gorgeous sunflowers and the plaid background. Beautiful! xx

Bobby said...

As one who hates fussy cutting I give you a pat on the back for the great job, TK. It couldn't have been easy with all those petals but well worth it because the sunflowers are beautiful with your wonderful Copic coloring.