9.22.2023

Flowers and a Foiled Hexagon

 Good morning!
Today I have a quick post before I head to last minute prepping for our end-of-year campout.

Today's card will feature two new-to-me products, the hot foil hexagons and another set of flower dies, because I just couldn't put them away without use to await another year, plus a few snippets used.  Oh!  And I used the colors from over at the MFT challenge.


How about that shine?  Wow, I love the polished brass foil that I used, it just pulled an extra warmth into the card.  The hexagon and sentiment were hot foiled all at once, yep I beat the odds of something ending up wonky!  But doesn't that hexagon just make the perfect wreath-like base?


While these flowers are new, they are similar in some ways to this card.
Another photo with the snippets used ~



Supplies:
   EH - Essential Hexagon foil plates (NBUS)
   SB - Mini Blooms & Springs (NBUS)
   PF - Fancy Script Words

Thank you for the visit, have a GREAT weekend and I'll see you around!

Hugs,
TK


8 comments:

Sarn said...

Wonderful foiling - very shiny indeed. I love all your flower snippets too. Very pretty card.

Thanks for entering a piece of homework to the Snippets Playground. See you up in the treehouse later. Enjoy the camp-out xxx

Cat Craig said...

I love the hexagon as a wreath base...I will have to give that a go. Thanks for the inspiration. Love those mft blooms.

Loll said...

Lovely card TK. The colour of the hexagon is gorgeous, paired with your pretty flowers. Great work! xx

Di said...

Fabulous card and the foiling is great! I'm so tempted but need to do some homework first! I love the elegance.

Hugs
Di xx

Lisa Elton said...

The foil does add a lovely warmth to your card, TK! This is wonderful. Have a great time camping. Hope you have good weather!

Bonnie said...

This hexagon does make the perfect place to plant some flowers and I'm impressed that you could foil both the hexagon and sentiment and they look perfectly straight! Great job, TK!

Bobby said...

I love the foiled sentiment with the foiled hexagon, TK. It's such a great frame for your lovely flowers.

Rosemary said...

So pretty, TK. Love all the foiling!