9.24.2023

Birthday Magnolia Blossom

Good day, Friends!

Today's card will be used quickly, as it appears that I have a need MANY cards for the end of September and the entire month of October.  If I didn't actually enjoy making cards, I might boycott the month - lol.  I'm just kidding, as two of the cards are for family members and the rest are for co-workers!  If this is your birth month, congratulations because you're in good company.
Let's get onto the card, shall we?


I used a new die and did some ink blending.  After choosing the layout, kindly provided by Freshly Made Sketches #604, I did a little stamping on the card front.  In foiling my sentiment, I had a bit of struggle so ended up foiling a strip and placing it.  The "smudge" just above the T in Birthday, is actually the top of a dot so that was a bit of unfortunate placement.

This card will go to #FMS604 and NBUS for the die.

 

Suppplies:
   MB - Magnolia Blossom
   EH (oob) - Bokeh Dots
   SB - More Glimmer Sentiments

We had a great weekend of camping, and now it's back to the work week for me.  I hope you have an amazing week!

Hugs,
TK





13 comments:

Loll said...

This is so beautiful TK. I LOVE the ink blending on your magnolia and the gorgoeus dots that surround it. The pink foiled sentiment adds so lovely shine. xx

Verna Angerhofer said...

Your card is so gorgeous with the beautiful flower design! Clean and simple but very elegant!

Vicki Dutcher said...

Your partial coloring is so pretty on your flower!

Jen Brum said...

Such a pretty card! That flower is just gorgeous! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

Bonnie said...

Perfect CAS card, TK! Your magnolia is so pretty! I love how you colored it and placed it on the dots! Pretty pink foiling on the sentiment too! A perfect match!

Jacquie Southas said...

So soft and pretty! Thanks for playing along with us at FMS this week.

Lisa Elton said...

Your single magnolia is lovely, TK and the shading is fabulous! This is sure to make one of those peeps very happy on their birthday!

Linda Callahan said...

Sp sweet and elegant! Love the pink! Glad you joined us at FMS!

Cécile RIBON said...

What a gorgeous card! So classy ! This magnolia bloom is absolutely goregous. Thanks for joining us at FMS this week.

Bobby said...

Your design is perfect for FMS, TK, and it is so pretty. I saw not too long ago that more people are born in September than any other month. That includes my wonderful mother.

Cat Craig said...

Ohhh that pink foiling so pretty.

I Card Everyone said...

It seems FollowIt has failed me miserably, TK. I've missed over a week's worth of posts from my friends - this one included.
A lovely card for one of your October birthday friends!
=]

Rosemary said...

lovely, lovely design, tk.