9.06.2023

We'll Miss You!

Hello!

A quick post so I can make the deadline over at JUGS #695 - Apricot & Aqua, plus I'll be entering this over at NBUS #54 due to a couple new products.  This will go to a co-worker moving on to new adventures ~


What?  They don't look like the colors?  Well that would be the haste for a photo so I could get this posted and a lack of PS Element skills -- allow some grace please...  I promise they really are aqua and apricot, but it may also be due to the indoor lighting available after dark.

 

ETA:  It was suggested that I add this to The Flower Challenge #84 - Use a Die, so here it goes!




Supplies:
   MB - Magnolia Blooming Branch (NBUS)
   SB - Hemstitch Ovals
   ALT - Wicker Texture 3D (NBUS)
   EH - Positive Vibes Sentiment Strips

Thank you for the visit, I appreciate you all more than you'll ever know!

Hugs,
TK




12 comments:

Loll said...

Gorgeous card TK. I LOVE your design with the amazing die-cut flower. xx

Verna Angerhofer said...

Your card is so beautiful in design and colors! Fantastic layout!

I Card Everyone said...

It's gorgeous, TK!
=]

Vicki Dutcher said...

Lovely card and great use of the colors! Thanks for sharing at JUGS

Darnell said...

I believe you, TK. It is always fascinating how colors go awry during the photographic process. Your design is a beautiful take on the challenge! Love the e/f background and how perfectly the pretty flower fits inside the oval! Thank you for inspiring everyone at NBUS! Hugs, Darnell

Bobby said...

Your magnolia is beautiful, TK, and I love it on the oval on the wicker embossing. I know how difficult getting the right color to show is. Thanks for sharing your card with us at Just Us Girls.

Lisa Elton said...

Your magnolia is beautiful, TK! I'm sure your co-worker appreciated this wonderful card. Thanks so much for sharing it with us at Just Us Girls! You should link this up at The Flower Challenge, they're looking for dies this month!

Bonnie said...

Another co-worker leaving? No wonder you have to work so much, TK! This is so pretty and I'm with you about the camera getting the colors right and I'm inept at PS too!

Anonymous said...

This is beautiful. Loving the color combo, flower and that embossed background.

Rosemary said...

Beautiful card for your co-worker! I know they really appreciated your thoughtfulness, TK.

Cindy Beach said...

Your colors look lovely, TK and your card is stunning! I love the basket weave texture and the detail on the oval. The magnolia steals the show, and I think the blue leaves look great too. So glad you shared with us at Color Hues!

Cindy Beach said...

Did I say the Color Hues challenge? OOPS. I meant the Flower Challenge.