8.21.2023

Feel Better Soon

 Hello!

First, I need to apologize, life has kept me very sporadic lately but unfortunately it will be getting worse.  I'll spare you all the details but just know that I will be watching your posts and checking in, as possible!

Today's card is for a couple of different challenges - NBUS #53Four Seasons:  August  - Anything Summer Goes and Triple B:  August - Birds, Butterflies & Blossoms.  So here it is ~


I started with the sketch from FMS, but I just couldn't get it posted it time!  Enter the bird for Triple B and Four Seasons, and then an NBUS die!  Wow -- how'd I do all that?!  I used my new win, theWF Media Mat (thanks, RosiGrl and Waffle Flower) to ink blend my bird using a few DIs.  I had originally chosen to place the "banner" farther to the right and stamp the sentiment below but things changed as I went.  I actually really like the sentiment up above and the open space below for some reason!


Now, he might be adorned in masculine colors but trust me, he's enjoying his summer!

Supplies:
   MB - Backyard Wren (NBUS), and Woodsy Plaid dp
   WF - Arched Dome dies
   Splb - Be Bold Blooms (made into a branch - trust me, that bird's all fluff and no weight - ha)
   PTI - Inside & Out Well Wishes




Well that's it for me -- I hope to see you all soon, and thanks SO MUCH for your visit!

Hugs,
TK




11 comments:

Viv said...

A lovely card TK which is sure to make anyone feel better!

Verna Angerhofer said...

Wonderful card and I love the layout with the beautiful blue bird! Great use of the tag and the sentiment looks perfect where you placed it.

I Card Everyone said...

I hope it good stuff that will keep you busier than usual, TK! Your sweet little bird is darling in blue and sure to make someone feel better! so, dish! Do you love the Grip Mat?? I find myself reaching for mine daily!
=]

Bonnie said...

This sweet bird die is waiting patiently in my NBUS box! I love how you colored him and how he looks with the plaid! Sounds like a busy time for you. I hope you get some time to rest and create!

Lisa Elton said...

No apologies needed, TK life happens! Your card is fabulous! Love the sweet bluebird and the plaid. This is sure to perk up the recipient!

Vicki Dutcher said...

I do love bird cards, and this one is fabulous!

Loll said...

Your little bird is so sweet TK. Love him paired with the plaid. And I love your creative design using a reversed arch for the bird to perch on ... so clever!! xx

Rosemary said...

You put the grip mat to great use with this lovely card, TK. The colors on the wren as beautiful! Sorry that life is keeping you from this hobby you love. Hopefully things will ease up soon!

Bobby said...

Any card with a bird on it pulls me in, TK, and I love him in blue with that fabulous plaid background.

Cat Craig said...

What a great design, TK. Love this card...top 5 for sure. Life happens spend your energy where it needs be. Hugs.

Ida said...

Very nice. Love the pretty bird and the plaid paper.