8.13.2023

Happy Anniversary

We meet again!  Hello and welcome!

Today's card was given to Hubbs this past week.  Our 36th Anniversary, and he took me out to a wonderful dinner.  While it fell on a Tuesday (usually one of my longest workdays), the Lord had miraculous plans.  I not only got off on time, but I "flexed" some time and got off early - yay!

While I typically try to make a fun and a serious card, this year it fell to only the fun!  I ran out of time, and so this is what I came up with ~


Now, why would I give Hubbs a card with chocolates on it, you ask?  Well. it was definitely for the inside sentiment!  I stamped the outside sentiment, and then the chocolates with a new to me stamp set, heat embossed the designs on each piece, and die cut them out.  The base was die cut with a new frame die as well.  After stamping and cutting the sentiment, I opted to lop off two opposing corners to reflect the round chocolate shape.  And the inside sentiment, you ask?

"I knew you were truffle the moment you walked in"

Haha - a fun sentiment, thanks to Julie Ebersole!

This will be heading to NBUS #53 since two things made their debut on this card.


Supplies:
   PFS - Essential Mini SL frame (NBUS)
   EH - Trufflin' (NBUS)
   AE - Loads of Wishes (outside sentiment)

Again, another short post but I'm just trying to keep up with life here.  Lots of loops and valleys lately, so I may be out and about a little less frequently, but I will return as I can.  Have a great day!

Hugs,
TK




10 comments:

Loll said...

Happy belated anniversary TK. Sweet :) card for your hubby! xx

Vicki Dutcher said...

Fun card. Love the size, and that framing looks awesome

I Card Everyone said...

Oh, that Julie certainly knows how to tickle our pun-y bone, doesn't she??
Thanks for sharing your darling anniversary card, TK - it's a fun one, as I'm sure he is!
=]

Verna Angerhofer said...

Happy and! And I love the fun card you gave your husband!

Cat Craig said...

What a sweet card, and the inside sentiment is a hoot! Happy Anniversary.

Bonnie said...

I would never think that chocolates were inappropriate, TK! Happy anniversary to you and your Hubs!

Lisa Elton said...

Love the inside sentiment, how fun! Happy Anniversary to you and the hubbs. Bet he loved this cute card!

Bobby said...

Happy Anniversary, TK. I hope you gave Hubs a box of chocolates to go with the darling chocolate card.

Rosemary said...

Hope you have a wonderful anniversary, TK! Fun card for the hubs.

Ida said...

Happy Belated Anniversary. I love the card you made, that sentiment is priceless. Hope you have many more anniversaries to come.