8.11.2023

For Your Generosity

Hello, Friends!
A quick post because time is slipping away.  This card was given as a thank you to a co-worker weeks ago, so I thought I better get it posted now...


Quick and CAS, just what the doctor ordered.  I love this patterned paper, out of a Honey Bee pack and it just cries to be made into a masculine card.  I used a couple sizes of the nesting dies, an enabled purchase -- thanks, Michele!  Hindsight, I wish I'd put the labels closer together, the top one shifted left, and lowered the sentiment.  While the sentiment was placed in the center of the label, it appears to be closer to the top due to cutting the top off!  Oy, hopefully I learned another lesson here.

Supplies:
   HB - The Bees Knees dp
   PTI - Signature Greetings (one of my beloved sentiment sets)
   Alt. - Nesting S/L dies

That's it for me today, but I do hope you have an amazing weekend and some fun crafty time!

Hugs,
TK


5 comments:

I Card Everyone said...

There is not one thing wrong with the placement of that wonderfully thoughtful thank you sentiment, TK - it was meant to be right there! You are welcome, by the way! It's a wonderful set of dies that you'll use time and again!
I LOve that paper and in fact love EVERY sheet of paper in that pack!

Cat Craig said...

Love those panels.

Bobby said...

The colors are fabulous together, TK, and the sentiment is fine where it is, one third down.

Bonnie said...

Great colors, TK! This would work great for a guy or a gal! Love those label dies!

Lisa Elton said...

Your placement looks spot on to me TK! This is a fabulous masculine card!