9.09.2023

Blooms - From All of Us

Good day, Dear Friends!

I hope today is sunny and beautiful in your part of the world -- the weather is wonderful right now in SE Washington.  Today's card spotlights a few sunny blooms, something we will all be missing soon.


This card utilizes the colors from a recent challenge that I missed, but it also features other things that enable me to enter it into Triple B - September and  for The Flower Challenge #84 - Use A Die.  While I didn't use the challenge photo for Triple B, I definitely used the dies!
The background was cut with a piercing place, then the die cut flowers were all layered up.  While the center of the bouquet was glued flat, a few of the leaves and blooms with popped up with a small circle of foam tape.  The sentiment was heat embossed, then popped up below.


Man I love all the details in these dies!  So much texture details!  I used a cream cardstock today and felt it added an extra softness to the card.  Soon I'll have to be placing an order for more cream c/s.

 




Supplies:
   MB - Pinpoint Leaf cover plate
   SB - Be Bold flower dies
   PTI - Label L (a gift from Lisa E)
   PFS - Simply Hello (the small sentiment on front, which is also NBUS)

Well that's it for me, except a big HOORAY for actually getting time for another card!!!
Thank you for the visit today, you're amazing!

Hugs,
TK

15 comments:

Loll said...

Beautiful layering of your pretty flowers, TK. They look amazing on that background. xx

Bobby said...

I know what challenge you missed and I know where the dies are from. :D I love that die set and how you arranged the flowers on your card, TK. So lovely.

Cat Craig said...

I am with you on all the texture...fabulous.

Diane said...

Beautifully arranged mix of pretty blooms and fabulous colors too!!
Thank you for joining our challenge at Triple B!
Diane TB Co-Owner
{Nellies Nest}
{Triple B}
{Simply Clean & Simple} NEW

Verna Angerhofer said...

Beautiful flower arrangement on your card. I love the colors too!

I Card Everyone said...

You should have been a floral designer, TK! Such a gorgeous arrangement of blooms!
=]

Rosemary said...

Another lovely floral design, TK. I agree with Michele regarding the sweet arrangement!

Bonnie said...

Awesome die cut, TK! I love all the details too! Such pretty colors too. Not too feminine and fussy but gorgeous!

Lisa Elton said...

The background does add a lovely amount of texture to those pretty flowers. Wonderful card, TK!

Cindy Beach said...

Your bouquet is a fabulous mix of color and textures! We think you're amazing too, thanks for playing along at The Flower Challenge!

Bobby said...

You're my number at The Flower Challenge, TK, and although I already commented on your card I wanted to thank you for sharing it at The Flower Challenge.

Lisa said...

Wonderful use of this spellbinders Bold Blooms die cut. Super selection of colors.

Vicki Dutcher said...

One of my most favorite floral dies! You tend result - awesome!

Rosemary said...

lovely card, tk. the floral arrangement is so pretty!

Ida said...

This is so pretty. I love all those blooms and the texture on your card is great.