2.28.2023

Hello, Sweet Hummer!

 Hello, and welcome to you too!
Today's card comes to you because of some sweet dies, enabled by Rosemary.  Her creations are always perfection, sweet and delicate and always invoke a smile when I see them.  I saw her use these dies and they quickly got marked on my "want list", partly due to my mom loving hummingbirds -- she's also quite the hummingbird whisperer too.


While all the details were die cut, the flowers were all ink blended (even those tiny flower centers), and the stocks were done in an ombre fashion.  I used the sketch at MFT but missed the challenge, that's how the label base and sentiment base came into play.  For the hummer, I only ended up using 2 of the layers plus the base cut.


This card will go to Inspired by - Lemons (lemon yellow background and flower centers but chose not to use the sketch) and my last entry for this month's NBUS #47.

 

Well we had a surprise dusting of snow this morning, but no issues to report from it.  I do think the coast received some though.  Hope you are keeping warm and cozy!
Stay healthy.

Supplies:
   C&9th - Eclectic Garden dies
   Alt. - Nesting Slimline dies
   sorry - forgot which set the sentiment came from...

Hugs,
TK





9 comments:

sandie said...

love, love Hummingbirds and this is amazing. Adore the colours you used and the design is super. I really appreciate you visiting my blog-hugs x

Bobby said...

It's the first I've seen the die cut hummingbird, TK, and he is precious. I love him with the die cut flowers. It's like they were made for each other.

Verna Angerhofer said...

Beautiful card with the pretty hummingbird and flowers!

Bonnie said...

I love this sweet hummer, TK! Great colors! The tall tag with the flowers is so pretty. You enabled me to buy these tags. Now to find time to use them.

Lisa Elton said...

You picked a lovely place for your hummer to get a bit of nectar. This is wonderful TK!

I Card Everyone said...

Such a darling little Hummer he is, too, TK! and a really, really beautiful card, my friend! I know someone who is going to be very happy to receive it!
=]

~amy~ said...

Such a pretty project! That hummingbird is a beauty! Thanks for joining us at the Inspired by Challenge.

Rosemary said...

lovely card, tk! glad i was able to enable your shopping, lol!

Laurel said...

So pretty! I am loving that hummingbird! Thanks for playing at IB!