2.26.2023

A Cup of Warm & Cozy

 Hello and welcome!
Today I come with something different, I made a few simple tags for Christmas.  I was inspired by this collage, and I'll bet you can spot which photo ~


Yep, I focused immediately on the upper left!  In the cold winter days, I love to drink warm winter beverages.  I grew up with hot cocoa as my go-to, and only branched out into coffee, chai teas and a few others in my late 30's -- weird, huh?  You can't say I've ever said I'm normal...
Secondly, I had a NBUS stamp set that I needed to use and they're a perfect fit for tags so I proceeded to make a few tags ~

 

 


These will work great for the grandson or perhaps even stocking stuffers!  Ironically, after cutting the image portion of the tag and coloring, I found that I didn't have great cardstock to match for the accents, so I ended up using a lot of snippets of white cardstock and colored them with the same Copics.
These will be going to the following challenges ~

 
Based on the inspiration of a warm beverage 

NBUS Stamp set

Snippets of paper for accents on Tag #2 and #3, and back portion for Tag #1

Supplies:
   ME - Hot Cocoa stamp (NBUS)

   Tag #1 - MFT Fold-Up Tags
   Tag #2 - RC Stitched Tag
   Tag #3 - RC Topped Off Tag
   Tag #4 - MFT Tag Builder Blueprints 2

Thank you for the visit, and may your day include a warm beverage of choice and lots of crafting, especially if you're experiencing the teen temps that we are!

Hugs,
TK




13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aw, thses are so adorable - fabulous tags! Great idea to colour white snippets when you can't find the right colour card. I guess you followed the top left image in the inspiration collage!

Hugs
Di xx

Carol L said...

Each one of your tags just makes me smile! Great coloring of the items and I too am fond of warm beverages but don't too often stray from Cocoa or coffee either! Maybe I'll add a little Bailey's Irish Cream to coffee for extra warmth every now and then *wink*

Conniecrafter said...

oh my goodness are your tags the cutest, cute critters and like the layering!

Lisa Elton said...

Cute little tags for your grandson, TK! I've never been a coffee or tea drinker, give me hot chocolate any day!

Diane said...

Adorably CUTE tags and a great take on the mood board!!
Thank you for joining our challenge at Peace On Earth!
Diane POE Co-Owner
{Nellies Nest}
{Peace On Earth}
{Triple B} NEW March 3rd
{Stencil Fun}

Cat Craig said...

I'm generally not a tag maker. I do enjoy seeing what others make and these are adorable--especially with the extra coloring to match accents.

Sarn said...

A lovely collection of festive tags made with your snippets.
Thanks for coming to play in the SNIPPETS PLAYGROUND. Once you’ve finished playing on the swings, meet me and Di up in the Treehouse for a nice mug of hot chocolate! xxx

Verna Angerhofer said...

Beautiful tags with the various cups designs. They certainly fit the inspiration photo!

Verna Angerhofer said...

Beautiful tag designs! They certainly fit the inspiration photo theme!

Bonnie said...

Cute, cute, cute, TK! Love these tags and how you've added the same Copic colors for trim! Brilliant!

Bobby said...

Those images are so cute and a perfect size for tags, TK. You did a wonderful job of coloring them.

Rosemary said...

Sweet set of tags, TK!

Anonymous said...

Adorable images on those great tags! Thanks for joining us at Peace on Earth challenge.