2.08.2023

Flowers for the Birthday Girl

 Hello again!
I seem to be a bit on a roll (as opposed to round as a roll), and it's fun.  Today's card is due to the challenge over at The Color Hues #57 - Coral & Sage, The Flower Challenge #77 - Latest Stamps & Dies, and so of course that last one means NBUS Challenge #47 too!


Once I saw this beautiful palette of colors, I knew I had to give it a go since it actually aligned with my weekend!  It seems my work hours are limiting the challenges I can currently enter, but this too will change someday.  I stamped the new-to-me image, Copic colored it, cut it down and mounted it on a matching base.  A foiled sentiment was cut framed with a matching base tag, then mounted.  Here's  the colors I used ~






Supplies:
   PF - Life Is Good (new-to-me, NBUS)
   PB - Simple Stacks die
   SB - We Dance sentiment

Onward & upward!
Hope your week is panning out to be perfectly crafty, and all is well in your neck of the woods!

Hugs,
TK





11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful. Love your coloring on the pretty flowers and the die cut background. TFS

Cat Craig said...

beautiful card with the color theme

Nancy said...

TK, Such a Beautiful card and so well colored! I am loving that background die too! Thanks for choosing Color Hues to play along with, we certainly appreciate it.

Bobby said...

Beautiful, TK. You did a wonderful job of coloring those flowers. I love the background die too. Thanks for sharing your card with us at The Flower Challenge.

Bonnie said...

Ooh, pretty flowers and framing, TK! Great Copic coloring!

Lisa Elton said...

So happy you're finding time to do a little crafting! This is a marvelous card, TK. I like the way you've framed those pretty flowers!

I Card Everyone said...

Yay! So happy to see you back again today, TK! Such a gorgeous stamp - beautifully colored and framed for the birthday girl!
=]

Hannelie said...

Such a lovely card ! Beautiful coloring and a fabulous way to show off the challenge colors! Thanks for joining us at Color Hues!

Cindy Beach said...

Such a gorgeous card, TK, love that beautiful flower. Masterful coloring and the die cut is so pretty. Thanks so much for joining us at Color Hues!

Loll said...

Beautiful colouring of your flowers, TK. Gorgeous card! xx

Rosemary said...

So pretty, TK. Perfect take on the color combo.