2.20.2023

Thank you, Sweet Friend!

 Hello again!

A sweet friend recently gifted me a set from Gina K - I'll be honest, I don't have a lot of stamps from her and I'm not sure why.  Needless to say, this is the Thank You that I sent her in return ~


First, I must apologize for the poor photos!  We've had some sunny days, but also some dreary days and this was obviously one of them that even PS Elements couldn't fix!  I started with the stamped floral frame, and even stamped a few extras to tuck in behind the frame, some stamped, some embossed in satin gold.  The satin gold worked well with the satin gold strip behind the frame, so I figured a little more gold would work well.


I sure hope she has it by now!  I'll enter this as a second card to The Flower Challenge - Latest Stamps/Dies and NBUS #47.

Supplies:
   GK - Frame Flora
   PF - Sparkling Diamond cp
  

 


My week is likely to be very busy, but I do hope that all you have an AWESOME week!
Enjoy some crafty time for me!!

Hugs,
TK











10 comments:

Bonnie said...

There's that fantastic background again, TK! I love it so much it's on it's way to NC. I love the gold and that pretty arrangement of flora!

Lisa Elton said...

What a lovely way to send your thanks, TK! I like the gold accents!

Cat Craig said...

Super way to send a thank you for the lovely gift.

Anonymous said...

Your card is so beautiful! I think it is a wonderful stamp set! I have used mine as well but your card is much prettier.

Verna Angerhofer said...

Sorry I did it wrong again. The last post was from me.

Bobby said...

I love the touches of gold in the bouquet and on the background, TK. Your friend knew this stamp would be in good hands. Thanks for sharing your card with us at The Flower Challenge.

Viv said...

The pops of gold are perfect here TK - great card.

I Card Everyone said...

Second Helpings?? Thank you very much, TK! It's a stunner!
Someone knows you well, my friend! Love pink and gold!
=]

Rosemary said...

Lovely thank you card for your friend, TK.

Viv said...

Wow such a beautiful floral card TK! Thanks for sharing with us over at ‘The Flower Challenge’ 😉 Viv DT xx