2.13.2023

Celebrate - It's Your Day!

 Hello again!
I hope I'm not annoying you with my rapid-fire cards!  I usually don't participate in weekly challenges, just because I just don't have enough time to make them on a weekend and then get them posted before the challenge is done.  However, today I'm pushing the limits and stretching my abilities - haha!
 
For today's card, I used a cutie from MFT, a couple of NBUS products but decided to leave the sentiment off the front of the card!  I'm not sure why, but I just felt it had enough going on with the texture.  The inside sentiment reveals it's a Birthday card.


I dry embossed the card front using a new folder, cut a tag using a new die set and then cut it down again to use the layout inspiration.  The little girl was stamped, colored and placed onto a large accentuating circle.  I used the sketch at MFT Sketch #632 challenge, and Just Us Girls #666 - Sparkle.

So where's the sparkle, you ask?


I used a Gelly Roll to add a bit of sparkle to her swimsuit trim, her headband and the flower center.  
My Copic colors ~


  

Supplies:
   MFT - Sweet Celebrations pp, Drink Up the Sunshine stamp
   Alt. - Organic Linen folder (NBUS), Nesting Slim dies (NBUS)

Thank you for the visit and your incredible kindness!  You guys keep me inspired, and push me to learn and grow.

Hugs,
TK









8 comments:

Cat Craig said...

Oh so very cute, love the twinkling headband.

Carol said...

Thanks for the closeup of your sparkle! LOL! She's an adorable image...so glad you shared her with us at Just Us Girls this week!

Bobby said...

Isn't she just the sweetest thing and knowing little girls I'm sure she's happy with her glitter headband and swimsuit. Thanks for sharing your card with us at Just Us Girls, TK.

Lisa Elton said...

Well this is just adorable, TK! I like your take on the sketch and they way you added the sparkle. Happy to see this in the Just Us Girls gallery!

Bonnie said...

You are making my wishlist grow again, TK! This sweet little miss looks so cute on the plaid tags!

I Card Everyone said...

She has just right amount of sparkle, TK we wouldn't want it to compete with her preciousness! I'm MAD about that plaid!
=]

Ina G said...

Super fun card TK. Great layout and that girl is so cute and beautifully coloured. Thanks for sharing at JUGS this week.

Ida said...

She's so cute and the sparkle is just perfect.