2.12.2023

I Heart Poinsettias

 Hello, Friends!  I hope this finds you all well and rested.

Although I had a ton of chores (plus Super Bowl) this weekend, I was able to steal away for bits of time and make a few cards.  This first one has amazingly NO stamping - die cutting, foiling and dry embossing were in order for this card.


I took inspiration from a couple of challenges, and hopefully pulled it off -- plus I got another Christmas card in the bin! Yay!  Smooshed inks, die cuts, a hot foiled sentiment and my embossed panel all came together to make my card.


I took my inspiration from Peace On Earth #33 challenge and Inspired by:  Hearts, but I also used an NBUS cover plate, so this'll go to all three challenges.

 


Supplies:
   PF - Sparkling Diamond (NBUS)
   LF - Inside/Out Stitched Hearts die
   WF - Layered Poinsettia
   SB - Holiday Florals (inside sentiment), Holiday Sentiments 2 (outside sentiment)

Off to get ready for another week!  Thank you for the visit, and I hope that your week is a wonderful one, full of love, laughter, family and friends.

Hugs,
TK






11 comments:

Marcia Hill said...

Looks like we were both inspired the same way TK! And don't you just LOVE that Waffle Flower Poinsettia die! Too funny that we both smooshed our Poinsettias...gave me a good chuckle this morning that we were both thinking the same way! Lovely, lovely card!! :0)

Cat Craig said...

aw, nice combo.

Lisa Elton said...

Love the way you smooshed that poinsettia! Wonderful card, TK!

Bobby said...

Your smooshed poinsettia is beautiful, TK, and I adore that new coverplate.

I Card Everyone said...

I probably don't even need to tell you how much I love that smooshed Poinsettia, do I? Okay THIS MUCH!!!! A lovely way to include some love at Christmas! So pretty, TK!
=]

Verna Angerhofer said...

Awesome card design and a beautiful one to add to your Christmas collection!

Rosemary said...

Very pretty, TK.

Anonymous said...

Such a pretty card! Thanks for playing at IB!

Bonnie said...

Love this background and the smooshed poinsettia, TK!

Vickie Y said...

Beautiful! Thank you for sharing with us at POE Christmas Challenge.

Ida said...

This is gorgeous. I love that die set (as you know) and pairing it with the heart was just the right match.