2.22.2023

Amazing

Hello!
I'm so glad you stopped by for a visit, and hopefully I'll get around soon.  It's pre-scheduled to be a busy week, likely long hours at work plus travel across the state and back for events, but I'll return as soon as I can!

My card today is for my dad, just a little note to say how much he means to me ~


I used the colors at The Color Hues challenge #58 - Lime Green & Cyan.  I knew this would make a great masculine card, now the design...  I took a cue from FMS, even though I couldn't make their challenge since it took me so long to create it!


The stamp is a very old one from Jane's Doodles, but I've actually never used just the feather!  Why???  After stamping and matting, I added the die cut made from 4 layers - I attempted only 3 but after the 3rd not looking like the correct color, what're you gonna do but add another layer!  I also added a matching Cyan strip inside and stamped the sentiment in Lime.



Supplies:
   JD - Wise Owl
   MFT - Doubly Amazing stamp/die
  
   Thanks again!

Hugs,
TK






9 comments:

Marcia Hill said...

CAS and just perfect TK! Your dad is going to love this!! :0)

Cat Craig said...

good images for the color challenge. very serene.

Verna Angerhofer said...

Beautiful feather design and wonderful colors. Your Dad will love it!

Bobby said...

Amazing is right, TK. Dad will love it.

Lisa Elton said...

I like the way you've used the colors, TK! This is a wonderful card for your dad, I think he'll love it!

Rosemary said...

Wonderful card for your dad, TK.

Bonnie said...

Love these feathers, TK! A perfect way to use these colors and brighten your Dad's day!

I Card Everyone said...

Feathers were all the rage once upon a time in the not-too-distant past, TK - maybe you'll recharge them? This sure is pretty!
=]

JulieP said...

I love that you made a "just because" card for your dad. Very touching. It's beautiful. Thanks for using our colors and joining us in the Color Hues challenge.