2.27.2023

Let Your Hair Down

 Welcome!

It's been a sad and chaotic time, so I'm happy that I've been able to escape to my Craft Room!  For today's card, I have quite a few female Birthdays coming up so I'm busy at work making those.  Plus during my recent draw and subsequent shopping spree at MFT, I was able to purchase this little cutie and today's her day to shine!


It all started with the MFT Color Challenge 206  ~


I stamped and colored, then cut out the image to be popped up on the card, including those adorably plump little birds. Oh so I'll also send this to JUGS #668 - Coloring, too!


A close-up ~


She was popped up over the breezy cover plate, because you know she's not hangin' still from that branch!  She's having way too much fun for that.  The little birds were then attached with a bit thicker foam squares so they could be on the branch.


This card will also be entered at NBUS #47 for my use of the new stamp.



Supplies:
   MFT - Let Your Hair Down (NBUS), Blueprints 27 dies
   LF - Stitched Windy background die


Speaking of wind, it's blowing pretty good right now outside!  Think I'll go hide some more in the Craft Room!  Have a great day, and avoid any ugly weather that you might be having.

Hugs,
TK



11 comments:

Viv said...

This is such a fun card TK! Love it!

Cat Craig said...

shes been sitting in my nbus box...you just might have inspired me to get her out to play. Love your card. The swirls make for great wind.

Sue VanDeVusse said...

That image is so fun and adorable and I love how you colored her! Great swirly background for her, like the wind blowing. Thanks for playing along with us at JUGS!

Lisa Elton said...

Oh she's a cutie and I love those quirky little birds! What a sweet card, TK. This is me when I was a little girl. Always climbing, hopping and twirling about LOL!

Nancy said...

I can see why you added that great image to your collection, wonderful soft coloring too. Thanks for joining us this week for CAS Week at Just Us Girls.

I Card Everyone said...

Such movement, such grace - and OH that charming face! TK this is a sure winner in my book! and the birds get second place!
=]

Rosemary said...

So cute, TK! You definitely nailed the coloring with this fun card.

Bonnie said...

She brought an immediate smile, TK! Brings back fond memories!

Verna Angerhofer said...

That is a darling little girl and she is enjoying life! I can remember hanging upside down too as a little girl. Thanks for the reminder. Your card is wonderful!

Bobby said...

She is adorable, TK, and I can just hear those birds singing her praises for hanging by her knees. Great coloring. Thanks for sharing with us at Just Us Girls.

Carol said...

Love this stamped image and your coloring of it. Perfect sentiment for it too! So glad you joined us this week at Just Us Girls!!!