2.06.2023

Happy Valentine's Day

 Hello!
I was able to steal away to the craft room this past weekend, and I made a couple of cards.  This card was sparked by the MFT Sketch and their MFT Color challenge which worked together well for me this time around.  Here's my inspiration ~
 

And the card...


I saw Michele use this image here, and I knew I had to have it!  How cute are these guys?!?!  New to me, these guys are having their first outing so this'll also head over to NBUS #47 too.


Copic colors ~


Supplies:
   LF - Perfect Plaid dp
   SB - Wonky Stitched Rectangle die
   MFT - Old Friends (NBUS)
   MCS - Be Mine (nlib)


That's it for me today, Folks!  Hope your weekend was a crafty one, with lots of relaxation!
Have a great week!

Hugs,
TK

6 comments:

Bobby said...

I love those old people and have used them several times, TK. You colored them beautifully and they look terrific with plaid.

Bonnie said...

This fun pair look so familiar. Wait, that was us looking in the mirror. LOL! A fun valentine! Great coloring and I love that plaid paper!

Cat Craig said...

so cute and funny!

Loll said...

So adorable! I love that sweet couple and so perfect with the plaid. :) Sort of looks like me and hubby, but with a bit more hair. :) xx

I Card Everyone said...

Oh, they do make me smile, TK! My high school sweetheart's grandparents looked just like this - therefore, they will forever be 'Walter and Tilley' to me!
Fabulous coloring and you know I'm MAD for the PLAID!
=]

Rosemary said...

Cute Valentine's day card, TK.