11.29.2020

Mr. Gnome

 Welcome, welcome!  I thought I'd better give everyone a break from my posts, I  usually don't get to make cards so frequently, and wanted to spare you from the barrage!   Alas, I've come back today with a cutie  😄   I was challenged by the sketch at CTS399, and wanted to play along.  Here's my entry ~



Sorry for the poor lighting, shadows etc... the weather has not cooperated for photography here!

Isn't he adorable?  Love that happy little face!  He was stamped, then colored with Copics, cut out with a die; then the other elements were cut and placed pretty literal to the challenge.  I'm okay with that!  Well I hope he has made you smile today, and that your day will be filled with many more smiles.

Supplies:
   TCP - Gnome for the Holidays
   LF - Ready, Set, Snow (sentiment)


Thanks for stopping by.
Hugs,
TK



9 comments:

Claire said...

He's adorable, I confess to having a bit of a thing for gnomes... and evidently they make such fun cards x

Lisa Elton said...

Yep he's adorable! This is delightful TK!

I Card Everyone said...

LOve seeing this cutie in our CTS gallery, TK! He is so happily gifting us all with his presence, and presents!
=]

Carol L said...

Oh I just LOVE him! He looks like a close relative to the gnome I just posted :) I really like that little panel of wood paper behind him too - tis perfect!

Verna Angerhofer said...

Cute gnome design and great colors.

Ida said...

Now that's a cute Gnome. Gnomes are so popular this year but some of them I think aren't quite that cute. Neat job with the sketch.

Bonnie said...

He does make me smile, TK! What a fun little guy to celebrate Christmas!

Mac Mable said...

Your card sure did make me smile and yes a cutie of a gnome x.

Bobby said...

Gnomes are all the rage, TK, and yours it a cutie with his little pile of gifts.