11.26.2020

Happy Critter Thanksgiving!

 Happy Thanksgiving to all of you!  Best wishes for the best holiday one can have under the current circumstances.  I truly hope that you can enjoy the day, partake of some great food and warm, welcoming conversations.

Am I using my time wisely while on vacation?  I'm not sure but I've been productive in the craft room --- so please know that I'll be back to work next week and the "flood" will go back to norm for me 😄

Here are a few cards that I gave to Hubbs and daughters for today, ala Carissa Wiley at the Ellen Hutson blog ~

W&W - So Tweet

 
SSS Harvest Mouse

MFT Happy Hedgehogs

W+9 Winter Pals

Background - PTI Mini Backgrounds
Sentiment - an OLD rubber stamp

Here's a shot of all 4 together ~


I truly hope you have the most magnificent holiday, for those living in the US anyway, and I hope the rest just have a fabulous day!

Hugs,
TK


10 comments:

I Card Everyone said...

Happy Thanksgiving, TK!! I adore that sweet little gingham rectangle - you've used it as the perfect backdrop for these adorable little creatures! Your family will truly feel the love today, my friend!
=]

Verna Angerhofer said...

These are all so cute. Happy Thanksgiving to you!

Bonnie said...

It's pretty quiet around here and will stay that way, but that turkey is smelling good! Cute cards, TK! I hope you have a wonderful and safe Thanksgiving!

Lisa Elton said...

These are adorable and the gingham is a sweet touch! Love the mouse!

Carol L said...

Those little critters are adorable and oh so cute and I love that little square of gingham that grounds them! So glad you're enjoying your vacation and I do hope you had a great Thanksgiving in spite of the ways of the world!

Marina said...

Happy Thanksgiving!Love these adorable cards with the contemporary cas style.

Cat Craig said...

Happy Thanksgiving, TK. YOur critter cards are adoarble.

Rosemary said...

Sounds like you had a great Thanksgiving, TK! The cards are simply adorable!

Mac Mable said...

Super adorable cards and I hope you and your family had a lovely Thanksgiving? x.

Bobby said...

Your little critters are so beautifully colored, TK.