11.17.2020

Peace * Joy * Love

 Hello again!  I'm not fortunate enough to usually post so quickly in succession but I need to get this one posted before I have a couple of days away from my craft room.  BUT I am also fortunate  that Di extended the deadline at Snippets Playground #390 so I could get this posted, since several snippets are involved!



For this card, I had bits of a watercolor smooshing in an e/f that I used for the flags.  I also used a label and the tree die that was from my scrap box as well.  I used a sketch from MFT which is closed but I wanted a try at the sketch.  Finally I stamped the sentiment in a coordinating pinefeather ink, which is the same as the label die cs.

This will be entered at ~


Supplies:
   Sizzix - Label 18
   SSS - Evergreen Circle die
   TE - In/Out Christmas Sentiments

Take care!  Hugs,
TK













14 comments:

Kate said...

Love your watercolored flags! Cool layout too!

Carol L said...

I just love the striking contrast of the black & white with those 2 water colored flags! It's such a great CAS design and so pretty too!

I Card Everyone said...

I just love using my stash of Christmas snippets - yes, I do keep them separate. Yours sure came together beautifully, TK!
=]

Bonnie said...

Love the pretty banners that are a great contrast to the gray!

Cat Craig said...

Great die.

Claire said...

Inspirational way to use your snippets TK and just those two banners add so much depth to your classy card... I like the fun 'love' font of the sentiment, it looks mischievous :) x

Mac Mable said...

Great use of the snippets with the flags looking amazing. Wonderful card TK x.

Verna Angerhofer said...

This is so gorgeous. A wonderful Christmas card design. Great use of snippets.

Lisa Elton said...

I'm making it a point to use up all of my Christmas snippets this year! You've done a wonderful job with yours!

Rosemary said...

Fun take on the MFT sketch, TK!

Sarn said...

Super die cutting. Lovely snippets card.
Hugs, Sarn xxx

Anita in France said...

Crisp and dramatic, TK ... the snippets add such a yummy pop of delicious colour! Hugs, Anita :)

Di said...

Really lovely card TK - great use of snippets as well.

Hugs

Di xx

Bobby said...

Those scraps came together beautifully, TK.