11.21.2020

Greetings

 We meet again!  Thanks for coming by. 

I've made a non-traditional Christmas card, well at least non-traditional colors, so I'll be sending this to CAS Christmas Nov. '20 ~


I actually made this card, countless times, attempting wreaths with different color and branch combinations plus lighter/darker berries.  It took me awhile, but I landed on this one - woohoo!  I ended up using a combination of different ink lines to get the perfect fit, at least for me  😉   I used PTI Fine Linen and Chocolate brown,  HA Bubble Gum and Pool.  The background mat is actually a white cs, swiped with the same ink as in the wreath and used again on the sentiment banner.  Once I got the colors right, it came together pretty easily.

I've  taken a couple days with Hubbs to relax and refresh, but hopefully I'll be back in the craft room soon.  I made this card before leaving but am just now getting around to posting it. 


*P.S.  I am entering this even though it's still only 2020 (wishful thinking it's 2021 I'm sure - lol)

Supplies:
   TCP - Wreath Builder (I believe this is NBUS, but not positive)
   MCS - Straight Banners (love these that have the creased folds!)


I hope your days are going fantastically, and you're being happily efficient in the last days of the mad rush to get cards in the mail.  Take care all!

Hugs,
TK


10 comments:

Claire said...

Aww so many people can't wait to see the backside of 2020 including the ladies at CAS Christmas, can't fault them... graphic makes ya smile. Anyway, what a pretty non traditional wreath, its different I like it. A cute way to do the sentiment, very nice x

Claire said...

Aww so many people can't wait to see the backside of 2020 including the ladies at CAS Christmas, can't fault them... graphic makes ya smile. Anyway, what a pretty non traditional wreath, its different I like it. A cute way to do the sentiment, very nice x

Trina P. said...

Lovely non-traditional colour wreath. Clever to colour the matte piece with the same ink to match. I’ve never seen pinecone brads before. They are adorable. Wonderful card. Thank you for joining us at CAS Christmas.

Rosemary said...

Love your sweet little wreath, TK!

I Card Everyone said...

You could say these are non-traditional colors, TK - I just call them wonderful! Even the blue!
Glad you had your time with 'the hubs!'
=]

Bonnie said...

A pretty wreath, TK! Looks like you found the perfect arrangement!

Verna Angerhofer said...

This is so gorgeous with the wreath design. I love the colors as well. Take care.

Mac Mable said...

Such a contemporary styled card with a great non traditional colours x. Hope you are enjoying your relaxation time with DH? x.

Ida said...

Nice card. I like the wreath image and the non-traditional colors. They work well together.

Anita in France said...

Delicate and so pretty, TK ... a lovely non-traditional colour palette for your Christmas wreath! Hugs, Anita :)