11.25.2020

Joyful Wishes

 Hello, All!  I hope that all is well and you're staying on top of things leading up to the holidays... turkey, cooking all day, large messes, too full bellies -- well maybe we'll do better this year since all this is "limited", but I do hope that you're taking it easy and not stressing.

I'm popping in to post a card for a challenge before it closes.  For this card, I used the photo inspiration as well as the sketch at IB151 - brush on the color.  Here's my inspiration ~


 

And here's what I was able to make ~


Not the typical card for me, but kinda playful and cutesy!  I do like the sketch and I used an NBUS set I received for free from Ellen Hutson -- thanks, Brandi!  I did a bit of ombre coloring on the tree and I definitely used the sketch.

Thanks so much for stopping by, I know things are getting tighter on most everyone's schedule so I do appreciate your time.




Supplies:
   E by E - Tree Farm by Brandi
   LF - Joy to the Woods (sentiment)


Hugs,
TK



7 comments:

Rosemary said...

Fun take on the sketch and inspiration photo, TK! Have a wonderful Thanksgiving!

Lisa Elton said...

This is adorable TK! So happy you could join us at IB. Happy Thanksgiving!

I Card Everyone said...

Joyful wishes, and adorable card, too! TK it's so nice to see your darling card in our IB gallery!
Happy Thanksgiving, my friend!
=]

Verna Angerhofer said...

Cute Christmas card design.

Bonnie said...

Great use of this sketch and inspiration, TK! This is adorable and fun!

Danni Reid said...

This is ADORABLE!! I love how you interpreted the sketch and those sweet images! Thank you for inspiring us this week @IB!

Cindy Beach said...

This is super cute, TK! I love the adorable pompom on the hat and your lovely coloring!