11.22.2020

Peace

 Peace.  Don't we all need it?  Well I've got a bit for you today, so thanks for dropping in!

I started with the sketch at FMS462, added color from CTD620, an attempt for TO175 and a little Christmas spirit.  Here's the end result ~


Simple in colors, but high on shine, this card is about as "quick" as I can get!  While I figured out the exact colors, I knew I wanted to use a new stamp so that part came easily.  I decided to use snowflakes because mondo falling snowflakes can be peaceful to sit and watch.  The bottom seemed a bit bare, so I added a strip of silver tape, and wrapped the other half to the inside.

Here's my inspiration:

 


Supplies:
   W+9  - Scripty Peace, Snowflake Backdrops

I've really had a good time crafting so much this past week, but I still have a week to go (other than Thanksgiving).  So glad you could stop by and visit, I love this time we have, even amidst the current situation, to feel like we have time to enjoy each other.  Thank you!

Hugs,
TK





14 comments:

Kate said...

Beautiful!! Lovely choice of layout with these colours - so peaceful!!!

sandie said...

TK this is super-I love how CAS this is and what an amazing design....perfection! And the way you placed the sentiment is perfect. I love that strip at the bottom-I too like to do this, always add something more special-thanks for joining Time Out

I Card Everyone said...

TK this is so calming, and as peaceful as you intended - thank you! MONDO beautiful!
=]

Mac Mable said...

What a perfect and peaceful CAS card x. Those mondo snowflakes in those gorgeous colours look fabulous and the pop of silver adds the glamour to your beautiful card TK x.
Enjoying your blog company too TK and I am so glad you have been enjoying your crafting this past week x.

Verna Angerhofer said...

Your snowflakes are beautiful and I love the silver embossed sentiment. This would be great for batch making.

Amy O said...

What a gorgeous card! I love the colors and the embossing adds a pretty touch of shine. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

Jen Timko said...

What a beautiful clean card! I love the embossing. So glad you joined us this week at FMS!

Bonnie said...

Peaceful and pretty, TK! The silver strip on the bottom is a nice addition!

Lisa Elton said...

Oh, I like this TK, it's fantastic!

Joyce said...

Such a pretty card. I love those snowflakes, and the silver embossed sentiment packs a big punch. Thanks so much for playing along at Time Out.

Wanda Cullen said...

Really beautiful CAS design and a great way to highlight the throwdown colors! So glad you were able to join us this week!

Gerrina said...

So serene and still festive! Beaitiful! Thank you for joining us at TIME OUT!

Anita in France said...

That lovely shimmery sentiment really shines against the delicate snowflakes, TK ... this is fabulous! Hugs, Anita :)

Bobby said...

Soft and beautiful with just a touch of shine. I love it, TK.