11.27.2020

Wise Men Still Seek Him

Howdy!

I hope you all made it successfully through the holiday, through the glutten, and now through Black Friday!  I'm sure there will be a lot of on-line shopping this year, as we all try to avoid 'Rona yet get something meaningful for those we love.  It's a terrible predicament but what would we do without the WWW?

Onto the card...  I made this with a die sent to me by a dear friend.  While the card is quite CAS, I wanted the die to make the statement, then came the glitter cs and the vellum.  The die was cut from a panel I made with Inka Gold wax paste in blue and silver, probably a year ago!  I wish I would've had a larger piece so I could've make a second card with the negative, however I barely fit the die onto the piece I had -- so one card it is!


Sorry again for the photography, still gray here with small bouts of sunshine but I always seem to be busy downstairs with something when it is out.  I'm also hoping that you can decipher the silver shine, so here's a close-up ~


MFT - Wise Mean Still Seek Him

Thank you.
Hugs,
TK


9 comments:

Carol L said...

This turned out so gorgeous with all the glitter and silvery sparkle! Glad you survived the feast - we dined on leftovers and opted for an early bedtime LOL

Rosemary said...

That die cut sentiment is so striking! Looks perfect with the simple card design!

I Card Everyone said...

I see it, love it, and think that cool paper is incredibly beautiful, TK! You 'made' this? wax paste? Oh you need to tell me more the next time we chat!
=]

Verna Angerhofer said...

I love how you used the sentiment as the focal design. Beautiful shimmer and shine.

Mac Mable said...

Wow TK the sentiment looks amazing and an eye catching CAS card x.

Kim Heggins said...

this is one absolutley stunning card...so beautiful!!!

Claire said...

Blimey this card packs a punch... love it. The colours on the die are fabulous and what a beautiful font x

Bonnie said...

Beautiful color in that Inka Gold and it makes a gorgeous die cut! So pretty with the glitter!

Ida said...

The shimmer is so pretty. What a neat die.