12.01.2020

True Gifts of Christmas

 Howdy!

Are you still making Christmas cards?  Are you storing up for next year?  Are you ahead of ME and got yours in the mail?  Well, I'm not too far behind but since I'm back to work, and now working OT to catch up, my cards aren't quite ready to send.  I'll probably still continue with the making of more since all the supplies are out, and well I can post until Christmas and you won't think me batty - lol.

Onto the card ~ there isn't a challenge for this one, only the chance to use a new product and get it in the regular Christmas bin.  While the product is new to me, I've had it a very short time...


Sorry for the weird photo angle, but I wanted the shine to shine, and the gold sentiment to show!  This is a 3-part die allowing you to cut the layers:  1) the blue background, 2) the gold star and rays, attached to an arched window, and 3) the nativity scene.  Once they're all layered, the top layer covers the others as far as the arch is concerned and you get the white frame.  I applied some gold "tape", it's quite mirror-y, in fact you can even see the tiles reflected in it from my hearth!  Above that the sentiment was stamped using gold pigment ink -- love it!

Supplies:
   MB - Nativity Layering Set
   TE - In/Out Christmas sentiments

Hope your week is off to a bang, and a lovely one at that!

Hugs,
TK


12 comments:

Mac Mable said...

Wow what a stunning card. The three part die cut looks amazing x. A real special card x.

Lisa Elton said...

And capture the shine you did! This is marvelous TK!

Verna Angerhofer said...

This is so gorgeous and a wonderful true meaning of Christmas design. I live the shine.

Carol L said...

This is just beautiful with the sparkle of gold against the midnight blue! I'm still working on making last minute cards as my supply was short for my list! LOL Got my overseas cards mailed yesterday, but the rest will be done in a few days (hopefully) LOL

I Card Everyone said...

You've not only captured the shine, you've captured the Essence of Christmas, TK! Beautifully!
What a wonderful die! You just keep them coming, my friend!
=]

Ida said...

Oh this is wonderful. I just saw that Die this morning and thought it was cool.

Cat Craig said...

Its simply gorgeous!

Claire said...

Beautiful TK, a truly peaceful card and so poignant to remember the meaning of Christmas x

Bonnie said...

Ooh, what a wonderful die set, TK! I love the blue background with that glorious star and the Nativity figures are beautiful! I love scenes where Mary is holding Baby Jesus!

Rosemary said...

your card is so beautiful, tk! love the gold paired with that bright blue and white!

Kate said...

What a gorgeous card and what a beautiful scene and sentiment! The gold and the blue work wonderfully with the white!

Bobby said...

What a stunning card, TK.