12.09.2020

Merry & Bright

 Hello, Everyone!  Hope your week is panning out to be wonderful, merry & bright!

I have a card today, to head over to Color Hues #7 - magenta & blue.  Here's my disclaimer... while I did use those colors, they are definitely different in my pictures, maybe because of indoor lighting?  I don't know, sorry but just know they are the true colors.  Here it is ~


You might be able to detect the magenta on the base cs.  When I photographed this card originally, I noticed that some flower soft fell off his hat so I had to repair that.  Then I thought that the lights needed some glossy accents, so I fixed that as well.  Much better, but my pictures turned out less than desirable!  I guess sometimes you just gotta roll with the punches!  Here's a close-up ~


I've got a few more cards to post, another day.  Meantime...




Supplies:
   JD - Warm Wishes
   PTI - In the Meadows die
   PB - Simple Stackers (NBUS, new to me die)

Thank you, Friends, and I hope your week continues to be a blessing.

Hugs,
TK




11 comments:

Viv said...

This is cute TK!

Carol L said...

That's such a cute snowman, and I love the "fur" on his sparkly hat!

Nancy said...

I run into the same problems with some of my indoor photos too and it's always the red and purple tones that give me the most problems. No worries TK as the card looks fabulous! Love that the Christmas lights are shiny and the snow on the snowman's hat. Thanks for playing along at Color Hues!

Lisa Elton said...

That fluff on his hat is just the cutest! Adorable card TK!

I Card Everyone said...

What rock have I been crafting under?? What is this flower soft stuff I'm hearing about? LOL Always the last to know about!
It's perfect condiment for your sweet snow dude, TK - and I'm SO glad you glossified your lights!
=]

Verna Angerhofer said...

So well designed and beautiful. Super cute and fun. I love the shiny lights.

Bonnie said...

What a cute snowman, TK! Love his bright lights and fluffy cap!

Rosemary said...

a fun and happy design, tk... that snowman is too cute!

Mac Mable said...

What a happy snowman and the addition of the gloss and 'fluff' is perfect x.

Sheri Gilson said...

Super cute! Your snowman is adorable! Thank you so much for playing along with us at the Color Hues!

Ida said...

How cute. Such a cheery looking snowman.