12.16.2020

Happy Truckin' Birthday

 This one's for Hubbs!


Let me explain... the colors may look a bit unusual to you, but to Hubbs they'll look familiar.  You see, he has a big "Harley-edition truck, it's black with bronze accents and chrome.  While I would've preferred to make the truck black, I feared that it would detract from the card so I chose dark gray instead.  I must say, this truck is a bit older that ours but I'm sure he'll get the idea.  I used an NBUS die, I bounced off some layouts from a couple of challenges, and I used all snippets with the exception of the silver on the tailgate and the base cs!  From striped paper, I laid my tag die on the diagonal to get the diagonal stripes.  I didn't have any bronze paper so I colored a snippet of white and colored with a couple Copic markers, it's close...


Supplies:
   SB - Truckin' Thru The Seasons
   Alt. - Birthday Greetings


Challenges:

   
   

Well I've managed to get past the Christmas cards for at least one card, who knows where I'll go from here.  Thanks for stopping by, I hope you have a great week and enjoy yourself! 

Hugs,
TK






7 comments:

Mac Mable said...

What a thoughtful and fun card for your DH x.Great take on the sketch and love your attention to detail with the truck x.

Lisa Elton said...

Terrific card, he'll love it TK!

I Card Everyone said...

I'm betting Mr. T's going to love his cool card, and all the time you've taken to make it his, and his alone! SO truckin' cool, TK! Thanks for driving it over to CTS!!
=]

Verna Angerhofer said...

Clever and personal design that I am sure your hubby will love.

Unknown said...

Oh how fab, especially to personalise it for your husband... love the colours and the light card base x

Bonnie said...

Sounds like this is perfect for your Hubs, TK! I'll bet he loves it!

Rosemary said...

really fun birthday card for your hubs, tk!