12.07.2020

'Tis the Season Elf

 Hello again!

Another quick post so a card can meet up with a challenge.  I'm nearing completion of my dash, except those that go to immediate family and can be made later to drop off (safely)!

Amazingly, this card meets up with two MFT challenges, a sketch (MFTWSC518) and a color (MFTCC154), all while using MFT products -- I almost never make that happen!


And here's my inspiration, I think you'll see it  😁  While my red is not quite as rich as the one below, the 1st layer of paper is red.


Success?  I think so, and Hubbs actually likes this one "because the colors just pop"!  Win-win!

Supplies:
   MFT - Santa's Elves

Thank you for stopping by, and spending your precious moments with me, I really do appreciate ALL of you!

Hugs,
TK











8 comments:

Cat Craig said...

Way to go combining the challenges!

Mac Mable said...

The colours sure do pop and great that you manged to combine the two challenges....win win x. Such a fun card and the elf is adorable x.

Lisa Elton said...

Oh he's a cutie, what a fun card TK!

Claire said...

Nicely done to incorporate both the MFT challenges. I like the use of stripey paper placed on the diagonal to add interest and your elf looks rather splendid x

Bonnie said...

These colors do pop, TK! A very festive elf! Hope you win!

I Card Everyone said...

I agree with Tom, and totally love the layers - and the STRIPES! This elf is an all-time favorite, TK! You've had so much fun with him! Adorable card!
=]

Verna Angerhofer said...

That card is so cute and adorable!

Rosemary said...

love that fun little elf and your take on the sketch, tk!