12.03.2020

Season's Greetings Pinwheel

 Hello again, I hope everyone is doing awesome!  Please stay safe and protect yourself!  I just returned to work after 2 weeks off and returned to 13 new people out with you know what!  What a shocker...

On to better things...  I made another card, no challenge, just wanting to do one of these "pinwheels" for awhile so why not make it Christmas?  


I couldn't come up with 2 patterned papers that I liked together so I opted for a little bling instead.  I cut two black base layers and made the 8-pointed pattern; then cut 4 of each of the other papers before splaying them out, in an orderly fashion of course!  A small snowflake brad shows off the center point.  And a close-up to MAYBE see the sparkle on the glitter paper...


Thanks for popping in again, it's great to see everyone!

Hugs,
TK

9 comments:

Cat Craig said...

cool pinwheel. Stay safe, hopefully its run its course at your work.

Rosemary said...

fun design, tk... love the added bling from the glitter paper!

Lisa Elton said...

The bling was a good choice, this is mesmerizing! 13 people, be safe!

I Card Everyone said...

TK I like you card very much, but I'm worried about you - wish you could virtual work! But I know it's not possible! Have they furnished you with acetate facemask and gloves?
=\

Verna Angerhofer said...

And your Christmas pinwheel design is fantastic too! I sure hope you don’t get Covid now.

Ida said...

What a neat design. I like the snowflake brad you added to the center. I've never tried a pinwheel card before. Guess now I will have to give it a try.

Bonnie said...

What a great idea to use the glitter paper, TK! Very festive with all the sparkle! Be careful in the workplace!

Mac Mable said...

What a unique and striking design and loving the bling....You stay safe TK x.

Bobby said...

I love the looks of this, TK. It reminds me of a quilt.