12.13.2020

Christmas Blessings - Peace*Joy*Love

 Hello again!  I'm wrapping up the cards I've made thus far and shifting directions, a couple of upcoming Birthdays and then some tags!  I may start posting those in between, so don't think we whacky if it appears I'm talking about the future and it's already happened (yikes).

My cards today are from a set of rubber stamps I received as a gift from overseas.  They're wonderful stamps, and all I know about them is their maker, Lily of the Valley.

Card #1 ~


Card #2 ~


Two different images, two different "feels" to the cards but each wonderful in content!  I hope you enjoy them.  Take care and God bless you all.

Hugs,

TK

11 comments:

Marina said...

How cute these are! And I love the colour palette you've used.

Viv said...

LOTV stamps are so cute - they do digis too TK if you go visit their site!
Great cards. x

I Card Everyone said...

TK these stamps are so darling... and the resulting cards are so wonderful! I just love that little Shephard Boy - and his stuffed donkey!
=]

Bonnie said...

How delightful and a wonderful reminder of those Christmas pageants when the kids were little!

Verna Angerhofer said...

I love these cards. The stamps are so cute and your cards are wonderful.

Claire said...

Aww I love the traditional vintage feel of these TK, they're reminiscent of a bygone era x

Lisa Elton said...

Oh my goodness, what cute images! Love your sweet cards TK!

Mac Mable said...

I sure did enjoy them TK and how adorable and super cute x.

Cat Craig said...

Sweet images, TK. Darling cards.

Rosemary said...

a wonderful set of cards, tk... those images are so sweet!

Ida said...

Those are both wonderful cards. The images are so sweet. My mom would have loved them as they were her style of stamps for Christmas cards. The 2nd card with the Gold is my favorite but I like them both.