12.11.2020

E is for E-Fun

 Hello!  Another day, another card, another elf...  There's so many great elves out there, and this one was talking to me.  No challenges today, just an elfin' card.  Enjoy!


First, I inked an e/f and ran it through my Express (well truth be told, twice!  First was the wrong side and all the words were backwards - doh).  I cut the panel down a bit and sat it flush on the base.  Then the elf, E-Fun, was stamped, colored with Copics and die cut.  He was popped up to stand out a bit.  Here's a bit of the dimension ~


Why is his name E-fun?  Well his stocking says E, and my grandson (Ethan) walked in and asked "Is that for me?"  I told him the E stood for Elf, but truth be told, the card is for him and we do call him "E-fun"!  He's a blast, full of love, joy and fun, and he'll be surprised to see that this card is indeed for him.

Supplies:
   MFT - Santa's Elves
   CB - Sledding e/f

Have a terrific week, and may you be caught up with all things holiday!

Hugs,
TK


8 comments:

Viv said...

Cute Elf TK and a great embossed background ( you are not alone with back to front embossing folders!)

I Card Everyone said...

So fun, and E-Fun is going to be SO happy it was for him all along! LOve that elf, and your embossing folder - awesome!
=]

Verna Angerhofer said...

What a cute little elf. And I love the texture on the background.

Claire said...

Super cheery card for your grandson with the extra personalisation on the stocking. I absolutely love the background, its so cool with such a playful font that pairs with the elf perfectly x

Bonnie said...

E-fun will be delighted! What wonderful texture! So much fun!

Rosemary said...

super cute card, tk! you sure are have fun with those little elfs!

Lisa Elton said...

He's talking to me too and he's saying just how cute he is! This is darling TK and E-Fun will love it!

Mac Mable said...

He's going to love this adorable card and love how you did the background.....especially as you did it twice....LOL x.