12.20.2020

Be Merry Tags

 Hello!

I've made a couple of tags that go along with a couple of challenges.  Now these are tags and not cards, so I hope they count, but if not I can live with that  😉   Enjoy!  

Vertical row of circles (dots), a matter of whimsy with rich color and sentiment below...

And my inspiration:

Next, a row of horizontal dots (balloons), light and classy in color with lots of shine and elegance ~

And the inspiration here:

And all the similar yet unique tags that were made...


Supplies:
   MFT Fold Up Tags, Santa's Elves & dies
   CCC - Stripes & Dots (NBUS)  so the group will also go to the NBUS Challenge
   MCS - Joy To the World (NLIB)


Thanks for sharing a moment of your busy schedule with me!  We're winding down the holidays, and I pray that all of you have the best Christmas ever, despite Mr VID showing up this year  :o)

Hugs,
TK

 




10 comments:

Mac Mable said...

All unique and all adorable. The lines/dots both horizontal and vertically look fabulous and what an extra sweet little silver bell on the second one x. Sending Christmas blessing your way too and enjoy x

Claire said...

I'm not very good making tags so I love seeing inspiration from blog friends that can make pretty tags and these are just that. I like that they all make a set but are subtly different... great job TK x

sandie said...

I love these tags and yes tags count! Wonderful way to show different designs and love the edge of colour-we all love sparkle ! Thanks for joining Time Out x

I Card Everyone said...

I love all those little elements from that Elf set, TK... you've found a darling spot for them all to hang out!
Merry Christmas, my friend!
=]

Bonnie said...

Beautiful tags, my friend! I hope you have a wonderful Christmas!

Verna Angerhofer said...

Wonderful array of tags. They will be great on gifts.

Lisa Elton said...

Tk, your tags are fabulous! The pretty little jingle bell is my favorite!

Marina said...

Beautiful tags - I love how they are all different but also a set.

Rosemary said...

Fun set of tags, TK!

Shauna said...

What wonderful tags! I really like your use of the festive colors and images. Thanks for playing with us at Time Out Challenges!
- Shauna