12.06.2020

Reindeer Prance

 Howdy all!  I'm still on a mad dash for cards, so I'll try to keep this short.

I was inspired by a new die and a sketch, and this is what I came up with ~


Another layering die from SB, what you can't see is that I winked a bit on the frame and each individual snowflake from the ef.  Here's a close-up~



I will be entering these at:


Supplies:  
   TPS - Snowflakes e/f
   SB - Reindeer Prance Layering set (NBUS)

Thank you to everyone for the "safety" well-wishes, I'm doing what I can!  Hope your holiday prep is underway, and hopefully a bit AHEAD of me  😁  Blessings to all of you and of course...

Hugs,
TK

10 comments:

Cat Craig said...

So pretty, nice take on the sketch.

Mac Mable said...

What a fabulous layering effect on your beautiful card TK x.

Lisa Elton said...

The sparkle is so festive, this is terrific TK!

Ida said...

This looks very festive. What a great die cut.

I Card Everyone said...

TK what a dashing little Prancer he is! Darling little scene he's making... love the snow!
=]

Bonnie said...

Great use of this sketch, TK! Love that deer and all the schparkle!

Verna Angerhofer said...

Such a fun card and a great scene. I love it!

Rosemary said...

wonderful take on the sketch, tk!

Darnell said...

Geez, TK, it sounds like you should be getting hazard pay where you work! Do be on high alert at all times!

I love your take on the sketch with this textured and schparkly deer design! Well done with the winking! And thank you for sharing with everyone at NBUS! Happy Holiday Hugs, Darnell

Bobby said...

Your die cut scene is fabulous, TK.