6.01.2020

A Trio of CAS

Hello again!  I hope that everyone is staying safe & healthy, it's a crazy world out there!!!

I'm popping in for a quick post of 3 CAS cards I made.  I have to apologize, the photos aren't great, and the colors were even changed some but you'll get the idea.  I used the sketch at FMS437, but didn't make the cut-off so they'll have to stand on their own today.

Card 1 ~
Supplies:
   PTI - Round Repeats (again)
   Fiskars - Hooplah (sentiment)
     I believe this is on Neenah Kraft


Card 2 ~
 
Supplies:
   PTI - Sketched Shapes
   Fiskars - Hooplah (sentiment, popped up)
    SSS Fog cs

Card 3 ~
 
Supplies:
   PTI - World's Greatest
   Neenah Solar White cs -I used a scrap to ink and attach the bottom strip, which actually matches the deep middle tie but it sure doesn't look like it   :0P

I hope that you have a great day staying safe!
Hugs,
TK

11 comments:

Claire said...

A great selection of masculine cards, I do like the tie one and what a fab looking sentiment. Take care as I know things are extra difficult over there atm x

sandie said...

wow you have been creative and all are fab cards for guys. My fav is the last one-love the placement of the ties x

I Card Everyone said...

THREE cards in one day???!!! Oh, this has to be celebrated! TK, they are all so fun and you've aced the color combinations! I especially love that first blue/pistachio combo!
=]

Verna Angerhofer said...

I love these Father's Day cards. I needed ideas on what to do for a couple of the Dads in our family. This might help a lot. All of yours are great.

Kim Heggins said...

Fabulous and fun trio of Father's Day cards. Love those colors.

Di said...

Spotted your Snippets Playground comment! Come and play with us! x

Lisa Elton said...

You've nailed this trio of masculine cards TK, they're fantastic!

Rosemary said...

a really fabulous set of clean and simple cards, tk!

Bobby said...

At least you made cards for FMS, TK. I couldn't come up with a small enough image to repeat 5 times. You did a great job with yours. I love the ties.

Marina said...

Great cards - love seeing the sketch three ways.

Anita in France said...

Delicious colour palettes and such cool, graphic cards, TK ... clean, fresh, fun! Hugs, Anita :)