6.21.2020

To ALL the Fathers...

Happy Father's Day to all the fathers out there, the fathers by birth, the fathers by adoption, the fathers by doing the work -- Hope you have a terrific day, basking in your blessings!

This card is for Hubbs, and he's received it now so it's safe to post.  I used the colors at CTD595 (over now), and fell in love with them!  I have to say, the bold colors, graphic style really make me happy, I'm please with this one...These are colors are a "no brainer" in my world!  Hope you enjoy ~


And a close-up to show the front panel is popped up on an inked strip to match the stars colored with Ziggs...


Supplies:
   MFT - Stars Above

Thank you for stopping by, enjoy your day and hug those men who are important in your life.  Have a great day.

Hugs,
TK

11 comments:

Viv said...

Great card TK. x

Cat Craig said...

Love this, TK.

Lisa Elton said...

A terrific card for your hubby TK, great colors!

Marina said...

Yes I love the bold , graphic style too! Leaving the coloured strip down the side really finishes the card.

Verna Angerhofer said...

That is so cool.what a great card for your hubby. Great colors too.

Bonnie said...

A perfect Father's Day card, TK! Love the blue and white!

I Card Everyone said...

I'm convinced your 'hubs' loved being the star of your show yesterday, and his lovely card! So sweet, TK!
=]

Claire said...

Hey TK, great Father's Day card and very masculine in design. I like the sentiment as it's got a newspaper headline look to it... definitely works for guys x

Rosemary said...

Fabulous card for your hubby!

Mac Mable said...

Contemporary and graphic and a wonderful design for your husband. I like your new look background page too x.

Anita in France said...

Cool, stylish, graphic, TK ... and fabulous ... delicious use of the colours! Hugs, Anita :)