6.27.2020

Happy Birthday Sketch

Hello again!  One would think this is rapid fire of cards, but I assure you, I really haven't been in the comfort of my craft room very much lately.  Anyway I'm glad you're here  :o)

I used a recent sketch, which you might recognize, and I really hope that my "version" worked, and please excuse the poor photo which did NOT have enough good light.   This one's pretty CAS although it technically has layers ~




I had a smooshed piece of cs with DIs, which I cut using a rose background die.  From there I decided to use a sketch I'd seen, so I made a small square hoping that you still recognize a rose.  I also cut a hemstitch square to use behind it.  The sentiment was stamped, fussy cut and popped up.

Supplies:
   SB - Hemstitch Square die
   EbyE - Bed of Roses coverplate
   Alt - Birthday Greetings

Again, thanks for spending a portion of your precious day with me.

Hugs,
TK

9 comments:

Mac Mable said...

Great layering and the rose die cut with the distress inks looks so pretty. Perfectly CAS and a wonderful design x.

Rosemary said...

what a fun and creative way to use the rose die cut, tk! lovely card!

Claire said...

I like the colour of the base card which makes the cream layers really pop... I still see the rose :) x

Verna Angerhofer said...

Great use of dies to make this wonderful design. I like the rose one.

Bonnie said...

I see that lovely rose and the lovely layers!

I Card Everyone said...

I'm embarrassed to say this... how in the world did that coverplate get by me??? TK this is a fantastic way to used those smooshed panels of paper we all create - and I do recognize that Sketch - fantastic birthday card!
=]

Kim Heggins said...

Gorgeous....just love your fabulous birthday card!!!

Cat Craig said...

lovely smooshing, Tk

Anita in France said...

How pretty, TK ... the rose is lovely from the smooshed paper ... and pops wonderfully against the hemstitch square! Hugs, Anita :)